DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ok bye Siberia?

While I wanted to see Siberia fully for the first time, And I somewhat enjoyed it, I do think that pulling out of Siberia would be the best option.
Thing is, we haven't even been able to fully experience the 5 OBJ war because of the player count drop.
😞

Well, time for the 2nd Map I haven't experienced yet, Hell yeah bring on Delta

I dont know why Delta is so popular, I can assume that it was because it was the summer, but it was a shitty map. Silo was an objective that was useless, embassy looked nice, but played poorly, and ATTC was in every other map after. People are entitled to their own opinions, I just dont see Delta as a strong map...

• Toxic 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
Just now, Hysteria said:

Once Delta returns would there be any way to fix the basecamp issue? I know that basecamping was a pretty big topic on Delta so would there be any changes to the layout of the map or just a reinstall of it?

Me and D Rose were talking and we already have a few ideas to bring up with Garnet

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • The Garnut

MRP players asking for a map and then whining about it a few days later, shocker. Reminds me of.. oh yeah CSCdesert

1 minute ago, Ting said:

I dont know why Delta is so popular, I can assume that it was because it was the summer, but it was a shitty map. Silo was an objective that was useless, embassy looked nice, but played poorly, and ATTC was in every other map after. People are entitled to their own opinions, I just dont see Delta as a strong map...

Well, Delta is my personal favorite map to play. A ton of our playerbase genuinely wanted cscdesert back, and Delta was then based off of cscdesert, except... good?

I don't know why you'd think it's a shitty map, you're saying an objective was "useless" but literally, we used to have a hole in the map (toxic pit) serve as an objective. Maybe you didn't like the layout of it? lol.

Everything else you stated is indeed a matter of opinion, I know a ton of people who love Embassy and ATTC

• Agree 4
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Me and D Rose were talking and we already have a few ideas to bring up with Garnet

I really don't plan on editing Delta anytime soon for the record

6 minutes ago, Ting said:

Did you ever actually play Delta? Delta was a really fun map which people had some of their best experiences on. Embassy played really well, it was large with a lot of hallways to travel hold and navigate through with lots of cover it was a great CQC Obj. Silo was also a nice sniping objective that IMO was the best objectives for long range combat. Also you had the river which was a great means of flanking and using strategy to win wars.Overall, For a lot of people i know, Delta was one of the most fun maps they've played on. The only real issue is base camping which can be fixed with a couple of added rules.

Edited by AparhTurtle