SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:444047025
Warns: one for rdm

Timezone:NA east

Playtime?: 74hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes
    Referral(s):  GoG Grey and toxins 
    Past experiences as staff: never been one
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I think I should be picked over other mod apps because I am a very chill and nice person and im am friends with some staff and I do know the rules very well and im not toxic towards others everyone thinks I am nice ive been around a decent time and I like to help others as some times I give them money or help build a base and teach them and I thing im a good person to be a staff member because I teach lower level people on how to build and teach them the rules of what they can and cannot do.

another reason u should accept me is I am very mature and not mean to anyone. and garnet gaming has been a part of my life for awhile now and I think I would be beneficial to the staff community because I am helpful towards others and I will give all the time and all my commitment to this server and this server makes me happier because of all the nice people and the server is overall a great place because of the staff. but if players break rules they will be punished and they will not go off with out a warning  and I hope all staff have a good day and I am hoping all of the people reading this that your family's are good.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? ive been banned for nlr
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? playing sports
Did you read the staff rules?:GoG H A L O

Edited by Parkinsons_Grandpa349
change rp name
1 hour ago, Parkinsons_Grandpa349 said:

and im am

lol

and im not toxic towards others everyone thinks I am nice ive been around a decent time

Do me a favor and put all this in grammarly or something

I give them money

Not rlly something a staff member is gonna be doing to help situations but alas.

First paragraph is technically 1 HUGE run on sentence.

2nd paragraph starts not capitalized

and garnet gaming has been a part of my life for awhile now

Playtime?: 74hours

WeirdChamp

Your "paragraphs" don't specify HOW you will be beneficial to the server, you just say that you are nice and base with new players. (thx for hoping my family is good tho)

lol

-1 Most likely not changing.

*edit ALSO use /playtime (your name) in game to get your exact playtime.

Edited by ThetaKek
2 hours ago, Parkinsons_Grandpa349 said:

I am curious how long ago was. 

Could you be a little more specific with that time frame.

I hope all staff have a good day and I am hoping all of the people reading this that your family's are good.

Although I like how that statement is positive I don't believe it is relevant to why you should be chosen to become a staff member.

I do like you and I trust Toxins judgement but I think your staff app is kind of weak. -1, but that could change if you improve your app.

While I do trust GoG Gray & Toxins with their decisions, unfortunately I haven't seen you in game I believe, and the staff application is really rocky with all those errors. This might change, but for now your getting a
from me.

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
(added toxins into people who I trust with decisions)

I'm going to -1 for now. I'll happily change it if you end up improving your application.

It's nice to see that you are helping other players out but I suggest stating some other skills that you have. Also, please be more specific on your time contribution towards the server.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

While I do trust GoG Gray & Toxins with their decisions, unfortunately I haven't seen you in game I believe, and the staff application is really rocky with all those errors. This might change, but for now your getting a
from me.

1 hour ago, JC said:

I'm going to -1 for now. I'll happily change it if you end up improving your application.

It's nice to see that you are helping other players out but I suggest stating some other skills that you have. Also, please be more specific on your time contribution towards the server.  Good luck!

-1 reasons stated ^^^

10 minutes ago, Parkinsons_Grandpa349 said:

I figured this was going to happen so it's fine I understand

Hey man just take your time to get to know the community and get your reputation up becoming staff takes time and dedication amongst other things take the criticism these players are giving you and improve off of this and you will definitely have a better chance next time. Good luck

17 hours ago, JC said:

17 hours ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

from me.

Reasons stated above  and get more hours on the server 1-

Edited by ThaoneMario
  • Forums Moderator

Your paragraphs need a ton of work. If you're 14 I'm guessing you're a Freshman or in 8th grade. I think you should know common grammar. 

20 hours ago, Parkinsons_Grandpa349 said:

Was it mass NLR or NLR + LTAP? 

Also please be more specific on how much time you'll be putting into this role. 

Overall this app needs a ton of work. I'd recommend waiting a week or so and make a more put together app. 
Good luck

Edited by eli_
Guest proggy

Denied

For now we're going to consider other applicants.

Don't be discouraged by your first app being denied, it's fairly common.

Your application did improve after some feedback, but next time find your exact playtime with /playtime STEAM_0:1:444047025

You may reapply in 72 hours.