In-game name: GrosCave
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:64061504
Warns:
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 368:39:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
  Referral(s): azaziel, Grand Daddy Stalin
  Past experiences as staff: Moderator on FC Gaming Purge server and Admin on Kinsey RP (named SupremeGaming back in the days).
  Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
This is a question every employer asks their future employee and its a great question to see if the person got it or not and it's also one of the hardest to answer. I'm gonna begin by saying I have been playing on Garnet Gaming for around 2 years now. I was made Trial Staff after having my application accepted and I was so excited. I, unfortunately, resigned due to nobody training me after a long waiting time. But here I am, a new and improved me and I can't wait to work with the great new staff team of garnet! 

Alright, so why me and not someone else? I believe I am more qualified than other applicants due to my past experience as a staff. I've been staff on a purge server called FC Gaming and was an admin on a french RP server (Kinsey RP) that saw around 70 people daily. I am someone that is very mature and serious when needed and also a hard worker that isn't scared of a challenge.  Don't get me wrong I'm not a bot with no emotions, I'm also someone who likes meet new people and also helps those in need (yes I'm talking about those LVL 1 with HK pistols). I look forward to helping players and staff alike. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

No, I have never been banned on any server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  March 6, 2019 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  

With work eating a lot of time, I could be on for 20-40 hours at least a week, so yhea my life is basically yours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:
I am someone that likes to touch a lot of sports and I'm very competitive so I have practiced many many sports. The one I enjoyed and still play are volleyball, golf, tennis, badminton, and skiing. Well if I'm being honest I can't really do anything else other than playing garnet also counting the moles on Garnet's back I don't have anything else in life.

Did you read the staff rules?: (GrosCave) I BREATH THESE RULES I WILL GET THEM TATTOOED ON MY CHEST I WORSHIP THEM LIKE THE GODS THEY ARE. BURN ALL THE NON BELIEVERS!

Edited by GrosCave
  • Like 3
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Your app is very solid and received great community feedback.

I'll give you your rank and teamspeak server group next time I see you.

Please don't go on duty or use any staff commands until trained by a Lead Mod+.