DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Minecraft Servers

9 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Like a plot creative server?

maybe but that wasn't really what I meant; I was talking more about just survival mode, though I could have worded it better. But at the same time both ideas aren't really bad ones.

• Like 1

I think that it should be similar to big servers such as hypixel where there are multiple different gamemodes. As you mentioned, hunger games/battle royale are a great place to start. Bed wars, skylblock and spleef would be super fun as well. Shit I'll help you build the lobby if you want. This is a fantastic idea and it would be a great addition to the Garnishment Gaming empire.

1 hour ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

I think that it should be similar to big servers such as hypixel where there are multiple different gamemodes. As you mentioned, hunger games/battle royale are a great place to start. Bed wars, skylblock and spleef would be super fun as well. Shit I'll help you build the lobby if you want. This is a fantastic idea and it would be a great addition to the Garnishment Gaming empire.

Agreed. If there was a Survival/Factions/Towny server it'd probably take up a ton of my free time.

33 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

Agreed. If there was a Survival/Factions/Towny server it'd probably take up a ton of my free time.

2 hours ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

Thing is those cost both time and money I don't think Garnet wants to sink into a minecraft server with. I think he's just aiming for something simple and cheap to set up so people can have something to do while waiting for wars, SWRP events, etc.

• Friendly 1
19 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Thing is those cost both time and money I don't think Garnet wants to sink into a minecraft server with. I think he's just aiming for something simple and cheap to set up so people can have something to do while waiting for wars, SWRP events, etc.

I'm not saying it's absolutely necessary, just that I personally would play it more. Garnet doing anything MC related I will try however. 

That being said you're right; however in my experience setting up factions servers can be done in a matter of an hour or two depending on  how anal you wish to be with configuration.

On the same server though? I've never ran a multi-gamemode server like Hypixel so I imagine it's more involved.

It would be cool to have a server with mini games that people agree to play on. It could be that at the end of each game, whether it be skywars, bedwars, spleef, etc. the players vote for a new minigame. I do like the idea of a towny server though, people building their own towns with their friends is always fun and you can always have a PVP allowed area. Just so many opportunities, like others said there can be passive income in the form of donations, if you end up expanding it could have a hub with seperate games to play, but that would be further down the line. Right now I'm on board for either UHC/SG or for a towny server.

Edited by Gythem