DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Minecraft Servers

Would be a great idea. Just a simple way to expand the community as well as give the existing one something to relax and play. You could even add some VIP ranks just to bring in passive income and support the server. Would be great to start with hunger games and BR, and maybe expand to a couple other minigames, like Skyblock, spleef, etc. Open to the change, and would love to see it happen. 

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Hello  Gangster Gamers,

it's come to my attention over the last few years that during the downtime of our servers (MilitaryRP and now StarwarsRP) people tend to tab out, do other tasks, or play other games with larger groups of players from the community. Particularly, alot of Minecraft gameplay. I was wondering if the community would be interested in having a simple little Minecraft server, not anything that I'd like to spend too much time growing, but a simple 100 slot server running the Battle Royale/Hunger Games/UHC plugin, where players are spawned in a larger circle which gets smaller over time until they have to battle it out in a PVP match for a single winner? 

I'm only making this thread to get a representation of how many people would be interested, because I would want to avoid spending a sum of money on an empty server. Thank you!

You should do an Imperial RP

• Forums Moderator

Yes please. Would be a fun thing do to for DRP people when printer farming ngl. But I'd play on it late night on SWRP when I'm waiting for minges to get on lol. 

Not sure why it would cost $200 dollars to host a server per month, I feel a factions server/minigame server can be fun. My worry is if it is exclusively SG's it can get old. I feel having a vanilla factions/friends experience where people can join their friends from different servers is the safest option with mini games of course, 100 slots for 200 dollars still seems like a bit much though.

I think a Minecraft server would be really cool, but I don't think the gamemode you have currently planned would be able to retain a playerbase for very long. Maybe it'd be able too, but I can see it getting stale after like a solid week or two of playing.

skyblock would be cool lmao

• Agree 1

Why not Towny, it has a little bit of everything and players can start their own little communities to start something or make something of themselves.  Plots would be chunks based (Like creative plots) for when players want to purchase spots to build per town they want to live.  Starting in a town would probably be best as it could slowly rise the economy and have a significant input over time.  Additionally a dedicated mine (Like on prison servers) would probably stop hindrance over time with issues of ores consistently running out.  But would probably not be needed until after some time the server has already started.

Edit: All in all though Garnet whatever you decide in will probably rock with the ever growing community.

Edited by Kazdra | Beast
See Edit(s)