DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

REEPER's "introduction"

I have been within this community for about 4 years (late 2016 early 2017) and yet never made a introduction. I'm going to start with this, I started late 2016 as a little PVT in Army (as Marines was not a base faction) soon to rank up to 2LT nearly mid 2017. Late 2017 I would have been LtCol for about 1½ years due to being a mute. Then became a reserved CW3 until about 2 months ago, where I've had a refreshing start and joined this great community again. I would like to now give a thanks to the people over the years (if i forget your name i'm sorry, 4 years is a lot of people to remember) 

Garnet - Can't really start a list without him, I would like to say thank you for dealing with the toxic people of the server and keeping it up and running. I'll be honest, if it wasent for this community id have nearly 0 social interaction and no friends. (i know some of yall are going to say this aint social interaction, to that i say idc because its better than nothing).

Prox Allen - Was a great officer and friend in my early years of this server

Fluffs - Was my Ranger CO and inspiration to become one of the 75Rs before the wipe

The Last Ranger Squad (Cypher, Fluffs, Ekleston, Ductape, Parts, Apex, and others) - These boys are the reason i had motivation to keep on playing, being a good team player, and having decent officer leadership

William Rodreiguez - Was one of the best COs I have seen to date, wish to see you again

Shephard - Man you were a pain to deal with, but you my friend gave Army the ideal shape to be in. Wish we had more people like you

Rohan -Imo you were one of the best GAs there was, ngl kinda sad you went to DRP but you seem like your having fun

Best Group Of Officers (Clege, Pure, GSalad, Deadwest, Ich Bin Coco, Jay Kenneth, and i'm sure others) - I would say the best people i have met on MRP, great moments and times we had together

Jared Cox - Man, you've been here forever. I mean your still here, great times man

Mark Duglas - Aight MP man, gonna arrest me for being on the barbed wire?

Now there are other i can list here that iv'e known for a bit, but didn't really talk to much (like i said sorry if i forget a name):

Coyote

Redindy

TheDudeAbides

Lark

Tayler

Phantom

Aidan

Scuffed

Copywrite

P.S. I kind of threw this together out of boredom so expect grammar/spelling mistakes. Also the people i mentioned are mainly older people that used to play.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reeper, you were the one that trained me when I logged onto the server for the first time. You might not remember me because this happened in late 2016 when you were mid-enlisted in army. I used to go by ROMP.  The patience and understanding you showed for me (because I didn't know how to play mrp or what faces were) was what made me feel welcomed on the server and inspired me to keep playing on Garnet Gaming for years to come. You welcomed me with open arms and I will never forget that. /me salutes

16 minutes ago, Coyotee said:

known you for a fat while, happy your still here in all honesty, even though we never talk, I respect you a lot. 🙃

Thanks a lot Coyote, I just never really like to step out of the crowd i'm used to if you know what i mean

3 hours ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

Reeper, you were the one that trained me when I logged onto the server for the first time. You might not remember me because this happened in late 2016 when you were mid-enlisted in army. I used to go by ROMP.  The patience and understanding you showed for me (because I didn't know how to play mrp or what faces were) was what made me feel welcomed on the server and inspired me to keep playing on Garnet Gaming for years to come. You welcomed me with open arms and I will never forget that. /me salutes

you realize that I do have you as a friend on steam, although i never realized the name change. I remember you back then. Thanks for the kind comment man.

9 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

Nice to meet you man, hope I can get to know you better. 

Also, funny thing is that some people keep saying i'm "Topshot's Alt" when i go on 2GA "2GA PVT Toppshalt" <---- random name of a generator website.

1 minute ago, br0ken said:

nade me again and see what happens kid, On a real note, I respect you a lot and like you bro

lmfao, i'll nade ya again, not like your gonna BL me. Anyways, thanks man

4 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

I would occasionally have a little chat with you off and on. You seem like a great dude and you have not done anything to disprove that, good luck in army rn.

Well yea we chat but not like me and the other officers lol, and thanks for the kind comment. GL to you also

Archived