DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

REEPER's "introduction"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro if you nade me again I swear to Allah ima shit myself.

On a serious note tho welcome back to the server! I have had a lot of interactions with you already and I hope that we continue to be friends! ❤️ 

I've known and talked to you for a bit during 2017. Thats when i was a little 1MD Pvt lol. or maybe it was a higher rank idk but it kinda wild to see you still play like alot lol. 99% of people i've known from 2017 they all gone now they be doing they own thang now. And we've been friends on steam for a while but never really played other games with each other i dont think. maybe we could change that 🙂

4 minutes ago, LalaDeviluke said:

I've known and talked to you for a bit during 2017. Thats when i was a little 1MD Pvt lol. or maybe it was a higher rank idk but it kinda wild to see you still play like alot lol. 99% of people i've known from 2017 they all gone now they be doing they own thang now. And we've been friends on steam for a while but never really played other games with each other i dont think. maybe we could change that 🙂

I do remember your early days, and mabey we could play other games together. (if my computer can handle it)

38 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Bro if you nade me again I swear to Allah ima shit myself.

On a serious note tho welcome back to the server! I have had a lot of interactions with you already and I hope that we continue to be friends! ❤️ 

i'll nade my way into GRU lmao, but seriously, i'll try me best and then some to get in that factions. Once i do we'll be better friends than now.

41 minutes ago, Romulus said:

You were the first officer I ever met in army and by far one of the best. I remember that first marksman tryout i went to and my chat was broke and you still let me participate. Really sucked seeing those GAs pass you up for a GEN rank cuz you didnt talk, you were a fire leader.

thanks for the kind comment. You know i like to give people chances lmao. Also yea it kind of was depressing seeing all the people from PVTs go to Gen ranks while im stuck at LtCol. im prolly going to get into GRU before LtCol though so who knows, I've done my time in Army.

2 hours ago, Jake said:

I'll be honest, it was pretty odd watching you stay as LTC for the longest period of time, I miss you mass promoting me cause I slapped the other Army in sims.

Like i said with Romulus, it was just sad seeing them surpass me, but also kinda proud of what they are doing that i couldn't achieve. i mean, mass promo is good aslong as its told later and there can be nothing done about it lol (honestly i don't remember mass promoting you, mabey in PVT ranks)

2 hours ago, MurphPup2 said:

I remember you lmao hows it been

I remember you also, always on 2GA. I'm doing pretty good, still have issues/conflicts here and there, but its life what do i expect lol. How have you been?

5 hours ago, Fetn said:

just not gonna mention me ;-; ;-; jk jk welcome back to the community mate good luck with everything 

well i mean we wasn't really interacting with each other in my early/mid days, but yes you have made a staple in the community. and i seen you haven't held true to your departure post. If ya come back good luck, if not, i still wish you good luck on where ever you go. Thanks for the kind comment.

Archived