• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 319 / 319
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1027 / 1222 Total players
    • 84% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• Your app and referrals are great.  I've seen you in-game a lot recently and I've never had any trouble from you.   +1 from me.
    • Overall your application is good and its great that you have staff experience on Garnet. Don't really remember seeing you in-game much but maybe that's just time zone differences. I did lookup your old resignation post and as far as I can tell you didn't leave on bad terms. I don't see a reason you shouldn't be given another shot at staff. +1  
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban. Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 
    • Description: This class would be in the Miscellaneous section of the F4 menu. (also with /angler) You have to be level 10 to get the job, and your purpose is to fish in the waters of Garnet; the beach, or sewers. This job would be allowed to base and have printers, they cannot raid or mug, and they can counter any illegal activities. This job would be like a hobo or deliveryman, its sole purpose is a little bit of money and levels. Whenever they fish after like 3 - 6 seconds the hook starts to move, and then they left-click again, to receive a message in chat such as: [Garnet] You just fished up a smallmouth bass you just gained $4,425. or [Garnet] You just fished up a legendary black marlin you just gained $50,000. The more expensive the fish is the more XP you receive, but more expensive fishes are harder to get and more rare, or else this class would be too overpowered/meta.   Reasoning: With all the water stuff getting added, I feel like this would be a good addition, and this would also be another way to get XP. (I want more XP than money in my opinion) Additional Information: I don't know what model would be good for this class, and if accepted, you'd have to make some type of fishing rod. Side note - [I feel like you should get different fish depending on the water you fish in, you get normal healthy fish in the beach water, but in the sewer, you should get mutated fish that aren't normal.]
    • In-game name: Asanti SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:42785236 Staff members in-game name: Mia Senpai Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): (STEAM_0:1:462702966) Date & Time of incident: 2020-04-15 - 23:22:36 Timezone: EST Ban Reason: DDoS and Dox threats How long were you banned for?: Not exactly sure but the listing reads "19-03:14" Proof of Ban:https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A42785236 What happened? (include any proof): I honestly don't remember. I went on a "get banned spree" 4 years ago and now that I returned to the game I'm really regretting it. I'm perm banned from half of the servers that still exist, and the ones that I'm not banned from are all 400ping. Don't remember much of the server from back in the day because of everything that's happened between then and now but I am making this post as a personal request to be unbanned with a promise that I will not show any of my behavior from 2020 in my future gameplay. I quit gmod in 2017, came back during covid while I was sick and just went nuts and I'm not sure why I did it but I can guaruntee that if I am unbanned there will be no more of that nonsense.     Thank you for your time! Regards, Asanti.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    asanti

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines