• 75% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 603
      topics
      topics
      topics

• @MrCubez get in here, it's time for you to dominate as priest.    When can we anticipate the job class updates for the new roles in the Server Rules?  
    • Congrats, everyone! and LETS GO LANCER!!
    • In-game name: HG Real (Wub) Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) w.u.b.b.y Age: 15 SteamID (https://steamid.io/) :STEAM_0:1:437035038 Active Warns: 0 Timezone: PST Current Playtime:| HG Real has played for 73:39:38. (over 3k on my old acct) Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Yes Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a Lead Admin on DRP and Senior Mod on SWRP a few months back. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am a very hardworking and dedicated person, once I set my mind on something I will get it done. Although I am quite young compared to many other staff members, I believe I am very mature for my age and I know I can be a great staff member. I love helping people whether they are new players or old players, no matter how long it takes me they will get the help they need. I believe I work very well in fast paced environments and I always keep a level head. I am an extremely unbiased person, I think taking sides is pointless when all that matters is keeping the server fun by enforcing the rules.    Furthermore, my previous experience as staff gives me an edge over other applicants. I have dealt with many tough situations before and have always been a reliable staff member and person. I know the staff team has been updated a good amount since I have been gone but I learn extremely quickly and it will not be a problem. Moreover, due to my long time of playing this server I have a great common sense of the rules, I can quickly determine what is right and wrong in difficult situations. I really hope I can help contribute to the staff team once again, I love this server and its community. Thank You (For anyone wondering about my old account, I am no longer able to play on it because it was my brothers and he has taken it back but oh well. As for why I am not playing as Wub, I thought it would be fun to be a different person :]). Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I have been banned (a few times) but they were all about 2 years ago when I was a stupid squeaker, I have matured a lot and have barely been punished since then. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4-6 hours a day. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like photography and swimming. Did you read the staff rules?: HG Real
    • Congrats to all those who received promotions, and especially to our new Manager and Lead Admin! Shout out to Omi and Schyzo for their fantastic work as well, you guys have done a fantastic job!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sleepypost

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines