• 64% Filled servers
  1. Community Announcements and Rules

1. 82
      topics
      topics
      topics
      topics

1. General Discussions

Anything within reasonable taste. Talk about anything from the current state of the server, to asking for life advice.

topics

New to the community? drop by and say hello to our members! - Leaving the community? say your final farewell and get your buddies' socials as to stay in touch!

topics

Wish to contribute to the community?

4. 321
      topics

This is the place to participate in text-based games, or even create your own forum thread with its own rules for other players to participate!

topics
      topics

1. 607
      topics
      topics
      topics

• DENIED After being given opportune time to reformat your appeal to fit the following format I am going to deny your appeal. Feel free to re apply following the correct format. Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.
    • -1  From me, i think the age could be an issue, plus you have RDM warns and past bans on record. I would also say you need more time on the server. I would give it a while and try again. Personally, I do not think I have seen you in game before, so I have no personal experience with how you act. I would say its sort of weird how you bring up Dill Dough DcS and say you would be a better staff member than him? It sounds to me like you don't really have much to say about why you should be a staff member and just randomly said stuff. Thanks to Bob the builder for the clip. I don't think you used chat gpt personally since your paragraphs and the way its layed out is not in a professional way, as if chat gpt had done it, but there's still a chance you did. I would recommend you not mention/use chat gpt in your next application if you get denied and choose to do it again. 
    • -1 Now normally if merk approves someone to be staff under the age requirement Itrust his judgement but it's scary that while you are making the application, you said you wanted to use chatgpt, maybe a joke, or you trying to find an easy way around writing an application  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6sVEluaTMbjRl3OK/d13375VZKpTp?invite=cr-MSwwb0UsMjU3NTU3MDgs rdming isn't a good thing to do while having an application. This cop wasn't trying to arrest you, his back was turned to you. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6wPENRkKUtH6XuVx/d1337euBdnX7?invite=cr-MSxJRVosMjU3NTU3MDgs towards the end of the sit he decides that he wants to admit to trying to "edge" the rules while also wanting to follow them to not get in trouble, yet he seems to not understand fully that a cop running the other way is not a cop trying to arrest you. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i6wVv01dVYMNh_sUx/d13370vv3p9F?invite=cr-MSxGVnIsMjU3NTU3MDgs also in the after math of this sit he has been warned for his 3rd time. and was also jailed for ardm. https://prnt.sc/eB5rCEW4x-LO https://prnt.sc/K-Ct26qAEolw Ima end this here as Ima go to bed but I feel like n0e needs more time on this server to be better known in the community and hopefully understand the rules more.
    • So I am just going to start off here real fast please make sure that when you copy the format you also include the questions along side your answers. I will refrain from posting my response until this is fixed.  
    • In-game name: n0e Discord username: gojo_53527 (OLD) Age: 14 SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:753046759 Active Warns: 3 ;-; Timezone: EST Current Playtime: 75 hours Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] yes Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes but i don't know how to yet Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] FROG Past experiences as staff:  none     Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]   because i will be active almost every day. i want to solve as many reports as i can. admins are cool 😉, i have always wanted to be an admin/ staff.  and i love this server and want to make it better also here are something about me on this server i dont base alot, i dont use printers often, i am usually a grove leader or big smoke, i am active alot, and i have been banned twice   ;-; being staff on this server would mean the world to me , also i wont be unfair and mean like some staff members i have come across. and i will better than Dill Dough DcS if  im a staff.       i think i stand out because i am a kid and most of the staff are way older than me so it would be new to have a young staff. so i would be a unique staff member because of my age and i wont just sit at spawn afk like most people i will be active for as long as i can as a staff. but i cant spend all day on garrys mod because i play with my friend on sea of thieves and play out side. furthermore i can still play for a decent amount of time because it is summer time right now. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes twice one for rdm and i forgot about the other one i think nlr Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a lot of time If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: basketball , and i like swimming (not the sport) Did you read the staff rules?: n0e
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Grimly

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines