Moldy - Player Report

Mob

Who are you reporting?: Player

Your in-game name: 501st CDR 7567 Rex / Mob

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:93039978

Name of reportee: Moldy

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:196916678

What happened?:
Over the course of the last 2 months, Moldy has shown that he is a toxic individual, and has FailRP’d multiple times. I didn’t immediately report the FailRP due to him being inside of my faction and wanting to give him a second chance, and try to fix it rather than just report, remove, and be done with it. During his time inside of the 501st he was very nice to me, and I tried my hardest to speak with him and try to limit the stuff he does. Every time I gave him a reason not to minge or be toxic in OOC, he would do it anyway. It got to a point where I couldn’t give him another chance, and removed him from a possible officer position. Then, on the next day where I was unable to go on my computer, I got sent this letter by Moldy. (The video is for proof that I didn’t edit any of the original document)  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHuEP-iA1G5rdd9vEgVlsT7FfB-lgNOJRKYdg5eX2S4/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qBvLu7vkVc

In this document, I respond to points Moldy made and my side of the situations he speaks about. The only reason this is here, is because of the way it was written and when it was written. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IF0T2Z5Q_AfvSCyEj0cbIKaOv16egj5czQ6rpENUY6A/edit?usp=sharing

Seen below, there are 4 instances where Moldy FailRP'd. Sorry in advance but in all of these clips you can’t hear my voice due to my shadowplay being bugged. 

https://streamable.com/ybxg5m
In this video, you can hear Moldy encourage/ a lower enlisted to minge, after the Cantina was closed because GM's didn't want everyone in there. 

https://streamable.com/qrjli5
In this video you can see Moldy running into a restricted area on Monglacia, and he refuses to leave after me constantly telling him to get out.

https://streamable.com/11vm4b

In this video you can see Moldy throw a grenade on the Venator for no reason, after telling him not to.

https://streamable.com/o26mus

In this video you can see Moldy turning off the power to the Rishii Moon station, after me constantly telling him not to. He then runs away instead of trying to fix it. 

Moldy has also been arrested a total of three times before, seen in the screenshots below.
0h8FpAoHbtUVse4DlUVYgybEm8eVAxOtuULtVN8B2y36Pn5xTnlI20wqI4ZXrOsmiil5jL0P42ZS9zkD4SWWCVKpigRabTWsetBD0BqwBn0-wiiUg0jR1cPdPE5CM6EbBSo5qttu

TjfQgH3u0VfloFaeier-tcoSAnrwBczMrLRQuqIbALUDy3CBOGqjLKuAZxVJdLczF8W_YyxqkQJdkbRd6lSBkIBil7nNfZPG2eem3yi-hHtTpPvhlR68xaMeAT_ZIPh2hcNDh-nG

Any more evidence after this, is from an outside perspective.

In the following screenshots, you can see Moldy FailRP / ERP into chat during a mess hall interaction. 

CINcYa2FDsZMgjysoR0IQ-BsKhAlU5iqPSHzObOzmzA_JSANHFrTzTD0hLRGmob27VJQrDDrkrfmMFmn4jxldJATqwy5HkkMkdv7FoiVl6jsZ9fm0vzeCjjwlwBW4fCIA6mkHiV0

ZgfoMxU-SqtDV8lrSIy39KRS3GGQMSqntTUI8f3kE_lPSf5KT6STS4xM6K8lfgfz78Bk3k1sv3v20sUHk9iaxZbPRxcu9FMiZyP36CaPn2ORmGZxKE00fPl-rAY212r9xLzD1zQIqcPKpuBftfY6Uph53SormMLSEkqkJ0dLEFdGIOv1a1ovuL6YWO2RLGSg8Zio57rREu6-y1hLDYsypl9NAjyd6gvDbDPQFtC-wF2e0Fls-pBhnMnftz1Mgntb3tTJzHRc7dwajgYN

yiS1PV10YP8Da6QBAVuvuREGGJZo6g9pFijcj6AGR_hc-036vB11nMIN0YlnKkz1Hw81TyLhy5ZrWGS7wmjuUD431EV3oaA0FCD68o-L85xtWraGIiEpgEcCNlajEI3c_wSrwrGC

J293wsE5vFBYEviK73DcoQ2PSMcVxDtseIh_x_zzvDzeFEjeulIlBn-8A6azuUsIAO-KITanhAVD_PIxyJ6g1Xi8DxAFG0S1w_oOWTZWbVKY292H63wVrZFwpjfqnB74TO5I3H6a
In the screenshot above you can see how Moldy replied to shock when being told to not do “coom” into people’s food, and you can see the sarcasm in his apology.

Now, onto the most recent form of Moldy being toxic onto OOC.  Let me explain the situation, we arrive onto the planet and everyone is lined up, a padawan, which most assumed was working with the GM's, gave a debrief and dismissed everyone. After that, most of the playerbase didn't do what the GM's wanted to, and so we gave up on that event. After the GM's have expressed that they are upset and disappointed about how everything happened, moldy replies by saying something along the lines of “good soldier’s follow orders”, so others tell him that it wasn’t a Jedi CDR. He replies with this little comment in the screenshot below right before we switch maps. It’s pretty clear that he said that just to annoy people, who were already pissed off about the event.
ZPyYoZwmjwDGRHAbuKw3pxG8YvarRQlMUIcoDrmHNjQnXcNSVCIZAWtsGfuKr_Ol63bNxZsDnJJGybUgyh06m98VjAqV_fKWcLHvpbAtWT0tiX0bA7LYveaANNgJwB-I14IXtPmP
I believe Moldy is a toxic and mingy individual that should be permanently  banned for toxicity due to how he has conducted himself on Star Wars RP, and his past on MRP and DarkRP. 

Edited by Mob
1. More Evidence 2. Wording
  • Cringe 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 4
7 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I would like to wait for Moldy's reply, but my question to you Mob is: What punishment would you like to see come out of this, if any?

I updated the report

Edited by Mob

+1, Moldy is a very mingy player who tries to act serious but isn't. On multiple occasions as showed by Mob  in screenshots and videos." Aparhs Opinion is stupid, he's stupid", this quote here shows he's clearly immature and a two faced person. I was under the impression that me and Moldy were chill but i guess not. 

Overall, SWRP has very little toxic and immature players in the community. Moldy is one of those, he's a two faced person who claims to be serious but in reality is a minge. Moldy on multiple occasions has been told to stop Minging and Fail rping and continues. I believe his chances are up and its time for him to be punished. I

Edited by Aparh
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Moldy is one of the most toxic players to step foot on GG SWRP so far. I'm very surprised he made it this far without being banned. He's mingy in all RP situations (Especially passive RP) He's constantly disobeying his higher-ups and is just overall a toxic individual. I would like to see him banned for constant toxicity and attempted to spread drama all throughout 501st and SWRP in general for making that huge ass resign note. 

+1

I am no SWRP main, and I by no means want to overstep any boundaries whatsoever. Phantom will give the proper punishment, and I fully respect that. But Mob, your asking for a permanent ban because he FailRPed a couple of times and said a joke in poor taste. This doesn't seem like a permanent ban worthy person to me. Additionally, I read that resignation note he sent you, and he was incredibly mature and reasonable it in. I didn't even see a hint of toxicity, and he seemed to give genuine and good natured advice. That, to me at least, shows he has good character, and sometimes just lets himself get out of control. A removal of the faction, I would understand. Maybe even a ban for NITRP would be justified, as he has 3 arrests and multiple instances of FailRP. However, a permanent ban because of minor infractions just seems a bit too much. 

-1 to a perma ban. That seems a bit too extreme.

+1 for a NITRP ban and removal from his faction.

I really hope I didn't overstep any boundaries. I don't mean to be controversial; just saw the thread and wanted to give my two cents. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 2

Moldy at the beginning was a much more trustworthy person before he started getting comfortable. Staff punishment or not, you're removed from 19thAW. +1 for some sort of punishment

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1

+1

With all the evidence, I definitely believe some punishment is in order but I don't know if a permanent ban would fit this situation. Perma bans should be reserved for the most serious of cases and should be used rarely. Moldy should be banned for NITRP and lose his current positions for all his behavior. Personally I'm disappointed with all this, I know you can and have done good things on the server. Every time you do something good, you turn around and do something mingey or just plain stupid. You express you want a good reputation and you want people to believe that you changed then you do stuff like this. If you want people to believe that you changed, you need to show it with your actions. 

+1 I've only really seen his good side since i dont interact much with him but not listening to orders and encouraging minging, now that is messed up, I personally think it doesn't deserve a permanent but maybe a month to think about his actions.

30 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I am no SWRP main, and I by no means want to overstep any boundaries whatsoever. Phantom will give the proper punishment, and I fully respect that. But Mob, your asking for a permanent ban because he FailRPed a couple of times and said a joke in poor taste. This doesn't seem like a permanent ban worthy person to me. Additionally, I read that resignation note he sent you, and he was incredibly mature and reasonable it in. I didn't even see a hint of toxicity, and he seemed to give genuine and good natured advice. That, to me at least, shows he has good character, and sometimes just lets himself get out of control. A removal of the faction, I would understand. Maybe even a ban for NITRP would be justified, as he has 3 arrests and multiple instances of FailRP. However, a permanent ban because of minor infractions just seems a bit too much. 

-1 to a perma ban. That seems a bit too extreme.

+1 for a NITRP ban and removal from his faction.

I really hope I didn't overstep any boundaries. I don't mean to be controversial; just saw the thread and wanted to give my two cents. Thank you. 

Don't worry about overstepping or being controversial, you are entitled to say whatever you want on this. I originally thought of a NITRP ban, but I then put into account his past actions on other Garnet Gaming Servers. He claims he has "changed" since then, but so far he hasn't shown improvement. Also, with the note he left, there were things that I did do which I'm trying to improve upon, but most of the note was twisting the truth so he's the victim. But if a lot of people think that it should be changed to NITRP, I will change it to that

Edited by Mob

+1 I've seen with my own eyes the actions Moldy has done in game. Being mingy and toxic is no exception  but it hasn't gotten over excessive (yet). There is sufficient proof of each of the wrong he has done and deserves a reasonable punishment.

I guess this averages out as a +/- 0 for me as there are some parts I agree with and some I disagree with. 

Agree: 

He definitely needs to show more respect towards players of higher rank as well as admin. Even in OOC respect should be given and shown to those in charge and Moldy has been resistant towards that for a while.  He definitely acts as a ringleader and can lead lower ranked clones into trouble. For me this is the biggest problem because it turns into something that affects the server as a whole, not just him. His RP is often out of line and that needs to be dealt with. All of these issues create problems that we dont want as examples for newer players.

That being said, there are a few points I want to address:

I think he handled resigning from the 501st well. He didn't show anyone the letter he wrote because he believed it to be personal, between himself and Mob. While I can't speak on Mob's leadership or personal situation, I know that other current 91st members expressed similar sentiments when they switched from the 501st. While I think that at times Moldy went overboard, I don't think leaving the 501st should be held against him because it was as part of a group that felt unhappy in their current situation. 

In regards to the event yesterday, while I think he definitely was out of line with what he said in game, he was not part of the problem with the event. Since Oatlife was AFK for the event, he instructed me to lead the 91st. After the padawan falsely dismissed us, we interacted with Aparh when he came to construct a ramp. Given that we had an interaction with a GM, we didn't know that everything had gone to shit until Phantom and Aparh told everyone to RTB. As we were on the opposite side of the map attempting to start an RP scenario, I feel Mob's wording makes it seem as though he was responsible for the event falling apart. 

In all, while his behavior is inexcusable, I think his issues shouldn't be exaggerated for the sake of trying to get him banned.

• Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, Snapper said:

I guess this averages out as a +/- 0 for me as there are some parts I agree with and some I disagree with. 

Agree: 

He definitely needs to show more respect towards players of higher rank as well as admin. Even in OOC respect should be given and shown to those in charge and Moldy has been resistant towards that for a while.  He definitely acts as a ringleader and can lead lower ranked clones into trouble. For me this is the biggest problem because it turns into something that affects the server as a whole, not just him. His RP is often out of line and that needs to be dealt with. All of these issues create problems that we dont want as examples for newer players.

That being said, there are a few points I want to address:

I think he handled resigning from the 501st well. He didn't show anyone the letter he wrote because he believed it to be personal, between himself and Mob. While I can't speak on Mob's leadership or personal situation, I know that other current 91st members expressed similar sentiments when they switched from the 501st. While I think that at times Moldy went overboard, I don't think leaving the 501st should be held against him because it was as part of a group that felt unhappy in their current situation. 

In regards to the event yesterday, while I think he definitely was out of line with what he said in game, he was not part of the problem with the event. Since Oatlife was AFK for the event, he instructed me to lead the 91st. After the padawan falsely dismissed us, we interacted with Aparh when he came to construct a ramp. Given that we had an interaction with a GM, we didn't know that everything had gone to shit until Phantom and Aparh told everyone to RTB. As we were on the opposite side of the map attempting to start an RP scenario, I feel Mob's wording makes it seem as though he was responsible for the event falling apart. 

In all, while his behavior is inexcusable, I think his issues shouldn't be exaggerated for the sake of trying to get him banned.

I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention at all, I was just trying to point out that he made some toxic comments. I'll go fix the wording. I feel differently about the note, as the first sentence fully blames me on why multiple people left. Also, there's no ill will held against him for leaving, it was how he left and the situation surrounding it. 

Edited by Mob