DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Nancys staff application

Nancy

This was not posted by me this was posted by a friend that stayed over at my house i only realized it was posted by my friend on the server telling me

Edited by Nancy
Trool
3 hours ago, Nancy said:

Number of Forum Warnings:9

Way over the limit

3 hours ago, Nancy said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:over 8 hours

is that in like 1 day? or like overall just more than 8 hours

3 hours ago, Nancy said:

How do you plan on benefiting our forums' environment? I plan on being a fair moderator giving punishment as fit.  I will also not discriminate if an individual has V.I.P. and another dose not. My last and biggest goal is to not be prejudice to my fellow squeakers.

A) This needs to be 2 paragraphs. and B) from what you posted it seems to be more of a joke, more specifically that last line.

Also you need to be a part of the community for 3 months, and lastly this was posted in the wrong area.

-1, if anyone can at least move this to forums administration that would be great.

1 hour ago, Captainswag said:

Way over the limit

is that in like 1 day? or like overall just more than 8 hours

A) This needs to be 2 paragraphs. and B) from what you posted it seems to be more of a joke, more specifically that last line.

Also you need to be a part of the community for 3 months, and lastly this was posted in the wrong area.

-1, if anyone can at least move this to forums administration that would be great.

The thing is, it seems like it's supposed to be a dark RP app the way he describes some things (such as why he was banned before on the server) I think he just grabbed the wrong format? At least that's what it seems like to me.

I believe this is the wrong format. This is a forum staff application.. ? But in either way you have way too many warns and the application's paragraphs are too weak ( you need to have longer and better paragraphs. Try to redo it a bit and add more personal experiences,qualities and things about yourself. ). Still I wish you good luck  -1

3 hours ago, GrosCave said:

I believe this is the wrong format. This is a forum staff application.. ? But in either way you have way too many warns and the application's paragraphs are too weak ( you need to have longer and better paragraphs. Try to redo it a bit and add more personal experiences,qualities and things about yourself. ). Still I wish you good luck  -1

-1 my guy. Same reasons as Groscave, but also, I don't know if I've seen you around. If I have, you haven't stuck out much to me.

2 minutes ago, Clarksp said:

Shouldn’t have to even say this, but -1. Obvious troll application.

I'm pretty sure you can't "-1" applications due to not being Dark RP Staff my guy. However I might be wrong on this, I'd ask proggy or some higher-up.

1 minute ago, ZeroTheThirdIII said:

I'm pretty sure you can't "-1" applications due to not being Dark RP Staff my guy. However I might be wrong on this, I'd ask proggy or some higher-up.

First of all this isn't even a DRP staff application, But even if it was he would still be able to -1 as it doesn't matter, anyone can give their opinion...

8 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

First of all this isn't even a DRP staff application, But even if it was he would still be able to -1 as it doesn't matter, anyone can give their opinion...

Alright, I've heard mixed views on this. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, ajbedhead13 said:

So, obviously this is the wrong format for DarkRP which is what i would assume thats what your trying to apply for. Your non toxic in game and really nice but I think you just dont qualify for a role on the staff team. Your hours are pretty low and you made a forums staff application not a DarkRP staff application. You also dont have 500 forum posts which is needed if you were applying for a forum staff. You have 9 warning which is definitly not allowed and way over the limit of the warn limit to have. When you said you can contribute 8 hours on the server/forums, do you mean in a week or 1 day, you got to be exact with your information. Your "paragraphs" are pretty small and dont show much effort, even in your app in general. You also need to be apart of the forums for atleast 3 months in order to qualify for staff. Also, if you were planning on making this a troll staff app then I would suggest for you to stop because this is not the way to get accepted on any server that we have. I would suggest reading all the replies you have on here and figure out whats wrong with your app and fix it. Anyways I still am giving you my luck.

I agree the format is wrong and to may warns on the forms.You need more post and more paragraphs.