DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toodles

Well, my time has come. After well over a year and a half of playing, I will be leaving MRP. I'm simply not having fun anymore and i somewhat stress over being active, so i think its time for me to go. I might still hop on from time to time and ill still be in TS to vibe, but I will no longer be an active member of the community.

@Gythem Take me off the roster. Im sorry to do this to you and to SEALs, but i no longer have the motivation to play the server.
@AwesomeAidan Remove me from the staff roster.

And now for the wall of @s

-=The Boys=-
@Captainswag My best friend IRL, and i introduced you to the server. I probably wouldn't have played for as long as i did if it weren't for you.

@BigBoyFlame My 2GA marshal, one of the most chill guys i know, and one of the first people i befriended on the server. Good luck with Rangers and GRU.

@Bleach Chill dude despite all the controversy around you. We met back in 2GA, and because of you getting promoted to KST before Murph, i had to eat a sock.

@Wingard Probably my best friend i met on the server, we still vibe often. We climbed the 2GA ranks and the PDSS ranks together and it was a very fun time playing with you.

@MurphPup Because of you being a failure and not getting promoted before bleach i had to eat a sock < 3 Its Murph or nothin'

@Hofman We used to play together a lot, but thats kinda stopped and its sad. We should play together some more chief

@GythemAlthough i didnt know you too well before i joined SEALs, you are a very chill dude. Im sorry to be doing this to SEALs and you, but i have faith you can lead well and choose a good next leader

@Larry_The_Potato Good guy, my first experience with you was hopping around Frogswamp playing ribbiting sounds

@Smity Keep calling me at 4:20 AM i look forward to those calls

@Dexx Didnt know you at all before we started playing DBD. We gotta play some more man.

@D_RoseGood SEAL leader, bullied me for being inactive 😞

@KendalFor all the flak you get, you are one of the friendliest people i played with on the server. You did abandon my PDSS for GB though...

@AwesomeAidan One of the people i respect the most on the server, people give you criticism and you actually listen to it

@Tomato Vore

@JimTrash You gotta fix that penis pain yo

@RegretTheManEaterYou are making an active attempt to improve, and you are doing it. Keep pushing regret. also, please remember your Push to Talk.

@BatHulkSmashSea of thieves main < 3

@Ting DBD main < 3

@ducky2446Marshal Ducky. You were supposed to train me when you were a KST but you went AFK in RR. Chill dude tho

@Doggo Playin in PDSS with you was fun. Also our CoH games were fire

@Jesus Coup Man

@HomelessWe gotta play some DRG again at some point

@Mikesplintzwithflint You are doing some good shit with Army. Keep doin it.  Its going places

@Ozzy My first PDSS leader, the time under you and @Normal Hooman was the most fun ive had on the server

If i forgot any of yall just yell at me and ill add you.

-Koulit

I feel like you hate me for somewhat reason and I just don’t know why. But I do remember the times during taiga forest where you would treat me as a good friend. I wish you the best of luck in the future. Farewells.

Man not another one! Koulit you have been a great member of this community and its sad to see you go. I know I didn't know you as well as others but I still enjoyed the times we've spent together in ts and in game. I hope to hear at least one last howdy from you before you go. Anyways man keep doing you and hopefully you can stop worrying about all the stress from the server. /me Salutes

Man, I never thought the day would come of you leaving the server. You showed me this server and at the time we really didn’t know each other all too well, you definitely are the reason for me getting back on every day. And despite me not playing much anymore it is still gonna feel empty on MRP now.

Love ya like a brother man, talk soon.

/me salutes with a tear in my eye

Archived