In-game name:Corbz FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:44388217
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Corbz FUBAR has played for 634:15:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  @Spilq
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a staff member on the server for around 3 months back in October of 2019 to around December of 2019.  And I was a staff member from February 2020 to March 2020 prior to my ban.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First off, I was previously a staff member on two separate occasions on the server not too long ago.  My first departure was due to personal matters and the second was a resignation because of a false ban against me. However, before that I was putting in 100% into my role as a staff member and if I wasn't for the ban I got I would have been promoted that month. All my fellow staff members said that I did a fantastic job and I want to be able to help out the server again. I hope that nothing unfortunate happens this time and I can confidently say that I will stay an active and loyal staff member and act to the best of my abilities.

Second, my past job was in administration. During the fall and winter, I was and hope to continue to be a ice hockey official. Covid did cause me to be laid off from that job and currently I am working full time so I will try to put in as much effort as I can. When I was and ice hockey official my job was to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all players, coaches, and spectators. This can directly be translated to the server. My job as a staff member is to ensure that all players are following the rules correctly to maintain a fun and safe environment for players to experience. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. 

Yes I have been banned on Garnet Gaming once and it was a false Chargeback case. If you want more information on that I can link my ban appeal.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, I made an application back in November and March. I can link these as well if anyone wants to see them
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can contribute around 10 hours minimum and around 30 at maximum. This may change during August because I will be attending college and might not be able to contribute as much as I used to.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play Ultimate Frisbee with friends and have recently joined a league. . I am working a full time job and work around 40 hours a week so I don't get to do much outside of that, but when I do get a chance to go outside I sit out by the pool or go out to a beach with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: Corbz FUBAR

Edited by Corbzz
  • Like 5

You were a good staff member in the past However,

My question is does garnet even know that Proggy unbanned you I get you made an appeal and that it wasn't you as to whom charged back, But I would just like to know if garnet had agreed with you being unbanned as their may be trouble for you later in your staff position

as for now I will not put +/- 1 on your application until I am fully aware of the situation as to which my question pertained to

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

You were a good staff member in the past However,

My question is does garnet even know that Proggy unbanned you I get you made an appeal and that it wasn't you as to whom charged back, But I would just like to know if garnet had agreed with you being unbanned as their may be trouble for you later in your staff position

as for now I will not put +/- 1 on your application until I am fully aware of the situation as to which my question pertained to

Yeah not sure if Garnet does know but I would like to know as well. However, I do believe that proggy was in contact with him about the situation but I am not entirely sure.