DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ClonewarsRP Server Closing [9/13/2020]

• The Garnut

It is with a heavy heart that I'm going to have to announce that this weekend, roughly in 4 days from now, I will unfortunately have to shut down ClonewarsRP and find my next venture within Garry's Mod.

This project has largely eaten up 3 months of my life and cost me a great deal of my personal time and resources at little return, followed by alot of empty promises from members of the community. At the end of the day, I learned alot more about development in lua from this project, but I did wish it got to stick around, however, I cannot force members of the community to up-hold their promise in sticking around and hosting events, and unfortunately, I myself do not have the time to sit on a server and entertain the masses.

I thank all of you  who participated and enjoyed the server/staffed on it. I apologize that this is what it has come to. I will look into potentially re-instating the server at Christmas time or 2021's summer break seeing as I would love to keep the server going with how much attention to detail and time I had spent on it.

• Like 7
  • Sad 19
  • Haha 1