Vibe's Re Introduction

Ay whats crackin its your boi vibe and I'm back and I'm better than ever. 

For those who don't know me I've played the server for a little of a year now and have come to love it and many of the players. During my year I've held positions on AFG, US, and RU the highest being Lt Gen of Taliban/55th Brigade twice. I've been apart of 2 Tier 3 factions (ISI & Vega). Currently I would like to main RU because that's where my donations are but I'm certainly interested in playing on US with the new map. Recently I have become a free agent and would like the hear from the community what a fun faction to join currently. I've heard Seals were in a very good position and I would like to hear from seal members whether in pms or on this thread how their faction is going and if they have any complaints about it. I made this post to both say hey to players I've met in the past and introduce those I will meet in the near future. 

• Like 1
On 7/30/2018 at 1:08 AM, Vibe said:

Ay whats crackin its your boi vibe and I'm back and I'm better than ever. 

For those who don't know me I've played the server for a little of a year now and have come to love it and many of the players. During my year I've held positions on AFG, US, and RU the highest being Lt Gen of Taliban/55th Brigade twice. I've been apart of 2 Tier 3 factions (ISI & Vega). Currently I would like to main RU because that's where my donations are but I'm certainly interested in playing on US with the new map. Recently I have become a free agent and would like the hear from the community what a fun faction to join currently. I've heard Seals were in a very good position and I would like to hear from seal members whether in pms or on this thread how their faction is going and if they have any complaints about it. I made this post to both say hey to players I've met in the past and introduce those I will meet in the near future. 

Why aren’t you in vega anymore boss? Dammit I felt like I was just getting to know you 😕 best of luck bro wherever you go! 

~Versetti

Edited by Nexus
3 hours ago, Nexus said:

Why aren’t you in vega anymore boss? Dammit I felt like I was just getting to know you 😕 best of luck bro wherever you go! 

~Versetti

I was removed from Vega Versetti thought they would let their own action know their decisions.

10 hours ago, Vibe said:

I was removed from Vega Versetti thought they would let their own action know their decisions.

Sorry i thought I had replied to the earlier but I guess my reply didn’t go through. I didn’t know you were removed from vega because I got on late and there weren’t any Vega on last night. It wasn’t them keeping it from me or anything, I talked to them today and they were open about it. I hope you do well in the next faction you join and I hope we still get to interact every now and then ❤️ 

~Versetti