DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Why'd you choose your alias?

When you see the name ReVo you would honestly think about the Revolver in rust. But actually it came from a clan i was in back in the Black ops 2 days on PS3. We all had ReVo in the Beginning of our names. like ReVo Midnight, ReVo  Fliqs, and  mine was ReVo Nuclear. And after well all stopped playing with each other and changed our name i adopted the name ReVo.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

First star wars rp server I joined Delta tryouts for the position scorch. 3 of us passed the tryouts so they changed our names to Beta,Whiskey, and mine was Gamma. I got the position and the other 3 members of that squad became my closest friends and I've always kept the name in remembrance of them.

I've always been fascinated with ghosts and the paranormal after I had an experience as a child seeing a white mist float into my room through the balcony. Could it have been my overactive young mind imagining things? Maybe. Either way it left an impression on me and I love anything spooky ever since.

Plus having people ask "Spirit, are you here?" "Spirit is that you?" over voice chat makes them sound like they are using a Ouija board and it makes me chuckle every time.  🤭

Shin Tsukimi was the name I had at the time when I was applying for staff, and I ended up just keeping it. The name comes from a character in a incredibly fucked up VN. (Your turn to die)

The alias Dr Corona was something I came up with myself though, and that is who I was originally known as.

My favorite superhero has always been Batman so I was going to name myself Gotham but changed it to Gythem just to be a bit more original, plus I made the assumption that the Minecraft name Gotham was already taken, I didn't even try. Kinda funny that when I joined MRP people told me about @{GG}otham.

Some other aliases:

snoje - common thing in CS was to put je at the end of your name like rain on FaZe who was rainje and like the zerkje, the original je. Basically I just looked at rainje, rain being my favorite CS player, and made it snoje for snow. (Got rid of the "w")

Aplern - Apples and learning cause teachers like apples or whatever.

Newlyn - Just another way to another spelling for Newlin (my last name) used in Cornwall.

Edited by Gythem
  • Informative 1

Ok, so my story starts back in 2011 when i was like 7 or 8.  My parents gave me a Xbox 360 as my birthday present, along with a few games. One of which was dead space 2. That was the first time i ever met a online friend by the name of Official Zalzar. We played multiple games including Terraria, Minecraft, Far Cry 3. Back then my alias was Creeper3434 because i was a little kid and thought creeper34343 sounded cool or something. Anyway a few years later im like 9-10 and we are still playing games and having a fun time. Around this time its 2013-2014 and i got a game called injustice. I loves superheroes back in the day so i played it often. It wasnt till i met my second best online friend ¨Mr Carter 3604¨ on a Far Cry 3 Co-Op Mission. We played loads of games like Minecraft and things when he went offline. It wasn't till a year later that i got a Xbox One that we finally could play with each other again. Around that time i was thinking of a new name change and he recommended ¨Justice¨ because he knew injustice was on of my favorite games and that the name would fit me. So i switched my xbox live name to Justice219 since just Justice alone was taken. One we got in a big fight and he blocked me. 2 Years pass and its the christmas of 2016 when he unblocked me and we played our last game of BO2 and taked over the memories we shared, from Hunting Herobrine, Trying to hit dumbass trickshots on Nuketown, and just overall having fun. That was the last time i talked to him since. I knew we didnt click like before and i ended up selling my xbox to save up for a pc which i eventually got a month or two later. Thats when i fully switched to pc gaming, and havent touched a console. The name ¨Justice¨ will forever be my alias in remembrance of one of my best friends.

• Like 3