MilitaryRP Map Progress [10/28/2020]

Nutter

This is coming along really well, I'm excited to see it. I just have two questions, When's next stream? As well as is the open beta going to be simply changing MRPs map and allowing us to play on it for a day or so or you selecting a few members to test it out and play.

Map looks great, 

Not sure if this is the thread to post this on but I'm sure it'd be great if you were able to add like concrete barriers or such scattered around obj's. Just so we're able to utilize LMG's more by mounting them and providing support fire on the CQC OBJ's.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 4
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, retired said:

Stupidly hyped up for this man fr 

Prepare your alt-checkers for a ban evasion ;^))))))

1 hour ago, Aparh said:

When's next stream?

Streams are honestly just slowing me down, and it ends up with the same 5 members just chatting around, so I see no point in them. It was originally done in hopes of receiving criticism/ideas and getting some form of donations while I work

1 hour ago, Aparh said:

simply changing MRPs map

^^^

1 hour ago, OpTic Gunner said:

It looks like there’s a lot to do with the bases is there a delay with the release for the map?

I never posted a release date, so it can't be delayed

1 hour ago, Tora1 said:

Not sure if this is the thread to post this on but I'm sure it'd be great if you were able to add like concrete barriers or such scattered around obj's. Just so we're able to utilize LMG's more by mounting them and providing support fire on the CQC OBJ's.

^^^

if you'd read:

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

TO DO: Decorative props to fill in dead areas, more prop cover and terrain

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1
4 hours ago, Garnet said:

I never posted a release date, so it can't be delayed

Blizzard & CDPR: Yo, You want a job my guy?

In all reality, Something I'd like to see in the industrial zone, though you've said it's still underway, is a Building SIMILAR to company from Siberia and whichever Taiga map it was.
Key differences I'd like to see though, More rooms like the Garage with the Shelves, And then a loading bay area, 2 stories like the Original Company, but with more offices on the top floor, and having the top floor cover the entire building, instead of just the perimeter of the building.

Overall, Looking nice Garnet, Despite me not playing and my input not really being as valuable at the time being, I like the approach you're taking to it

• Creative 1
  • The Garnut
11 hours ago, Homast said:

In all reality, Something I'd like to see in the industrial zone, though you've said it's still underway, is a Building SIMILAR to company from Siberia and whichever Taiga map it was.
Key differences I'd like to see though, More rooms like the Garage with the Shelves, And then a loading bay area, 2 stories like the Original Company, but with more offices on the top floor, and having the top floor cover the entire building, instead of just the perimeter of the building.

care to show me some reference images from other sources? it can also be from our prior maps.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
On 10/29/2020 at 6:57 AM, Garnet said:

care to show me some reference images from other sources? it can also be from our prior maps.

On 10/29/2020 at 7:05 PM, Homast said:

Sure thing, I'll post em on here later tonight

Not sure if he ever got around to it but here you go. The room he's saying he likes is the first room in the video.

• Like 1