MilitaryRP Staff Roster | Month of November, 2020

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Promotions

Python: Trial Mod > Mod - Solid sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Salmon: Trial Mod > Mod - Solid sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Ominous: Trial Mod > Mod - Phenomenal sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Party: Trial Mod > Mod - Phenomenal sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Soap: Trial Mod > Mod - Solid sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Rust: Trial Mod > Mod - Solid sit count and fulfilled duties as a T Mod.

Miller: Mod > Head Mod - Solid sit count and no issues as a Moderator. Reach out to me to join a Division.

Blackprince: Mod > Head Mod - Solid sit count and no issues as a Moderator. Reach out to me to join a Division.

Tuna: Mod > Head Mod - Solid sit count and no issues as a Moderator. Reach out to me to join a Division.

Demotions

Bozee: Trial Mod > User - 3 months as a Trial Mod with very low sit counts.

Peekay: Mod > User - 0 sits and appears to have left the server.

Gildarts: Mod > User - 0 sits and appears to have left the server.

Gythem: Manager > User - Resigned.

Extended Terms

Zachman: Trial Admin - Improving and showing signs that he may be ready for Admin soon. Did receive a strike for a False Mass Ban however.

Whiskey: Trial Admin - One step forward followed by one step back. Still needs to prove he's deserving of Admin.

Tora: Trial Admin - Solid maturity and brings good ideas and opinions to discussions. However November was pretty pedestrian for almost everyone as we were waiting on the map drop. Shows strong signs he'll make a good Admin.

Sinister: Head Mod - Similar to Tora. Good maturity and will likely be on the move next month. However November was damn near void of anything outside sits.

Weeb: Head Mod - Again, lack of opportunities outside of sits to prove himself. Needs to learn to write his suggestions following the god damn format though.

Up to Boss Man

Don: Head Admin - Up to Señor Negaro Gaming

Ozzy: Manager - Up to Señor Negaro Gaming

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All new Head Mods please reach out to me to join a Division. My permissions allow me to handle all Promos/Demos besides the demotion of Gythem.

Congratulations to everyone and Happy Holidays!

@Garnet Please demote Gythem (STEAM_0:0:161534046) when you can.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Tora: Trial Admin - Solid maturity and brings good ideas and opinions to discussions. However November was pretty pedestrian for almost everyone as we were waiting on the map drop. Shows strong signs he'll make a good Admin.

this should be in demotion section imo

• Agree 4