DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

xFish's Resignment.

It's been a lot of fun guys and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I've been trying to word this properly but forgive any mistakes lmao. Throughout the past 6 months I've enjoyed all my time played on this server I know some of you will be sad to see me go (I hope). In addition to that I hope I've made an impact on players in the community. Furthermore I'd like to thank first @proggy for being an amazing super admin. Keep up the good work man and when you can't continue, pass on the torch to another. @Spilq I didn't talk to you much but you always had cool hobo huts and it was amazing that we were born on the same day and year. @DiegoZavier It was always fun basing with you man, and the entire clan including @LyndeFish @Fetn (ur cringe btw if ur reading this) @ToxinsLivid @gia and others that I've probably forgotten. @Shin_Tsukimi you've been super active and great for this server. Keep up the good work man don't stop until you drop. If @eli_ reads this man I don't even know if you remember me but I wish you good luck with your SWRP shenanigans. And of course, to @GameClicher who's stood beside me during I believe all of my trainings, thanks for your dedication. For @PapaKrabbe I'll miss you man ❤️@ajbedhead thanks for keeping me sane in the earlier months. To @Graykidz you have no idea how much happiness your trolling brought me keep doing your shit man. To @GrosCave Thanks for the memories-Now you'll be able to pick me up 😛. And of course to the people who will most likely never see this, Shank, Theta, Minxx who I couldn't @ for some reason, and the entire community, thanks for everything ❤️.

I've already took the liberty of removing myself from the staff discord, if you could remove my in-game rank and my TS perms that would be great. This decision is final.

Thanks for reading through my sentiments, this will probably be my last post on here. Catch me in the game sometime after my unban 😛 And of course feel free to find me on discord.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
3 minutes ago, LyndeFish said:

AHHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA Im the better Fish!!!! But seriously don't be like this Fish and die anytime soon kid, take care other Fish Gang 🐠

Didn't realize I was worthy of a response Oh Holy Fish - I guess I'm not getting that 50$ for becoming SA now huh 😛

Also AJ I still miss those nights ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
11 minutes ago, xFish said:

If @eli_ reads this man I don't even know if you remember me but I wish you good luck with your SWRP shenanigans. 

SWRP has been down since September lmao. 

Anyway good luck man. We'll miss you!

• Haha 1