Theta's 2nd Staff Application!

Theta2

In-game name: Theta

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:35251011

Warns: 2 (both for rdm)

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Theta has played for 2606:37:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kexciu, Ajbedhead, Rosie, Jack JJ, Gray, Boalp, El Compadre,

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on this server 4-5 months ago (I think bruh idk time) as an S. Admin

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because of my vast knowledge of the rules. I have been playing on darkrp since the summer of 2019.  Since I used to bend the rules to my enjoyment I know every trick behind a minge. I have a lot of knowledge about the server as a whole and find it very fun to help out new players to learn fading doors, keypads, etc. If you learn how to properly play the server you're more likely to stay playing on the server, so I try to help people most of the time if they just ask. I am very patient and willing to let people have their errors just as long as they succeed. I find great joy in taking reports so that the server stays in a calm stasis so that everyone has the best experience in darkrp. 

However, when it comes to a sit that deals with situations like RDM and such, I make sure to not let the minge waste time and cut to the point of making sure the reporter has the proper screenshots if they are required for the sit. I already know the proper procedure of a sit which will make sits that I take already more efficient than a fresh applicant. I am always willing to give other staff a helping hand in a sit or just any clarification they need. I will 9 times out of 10 able to give them the answer they need to help them succeed. I understand that I have only been active again for the past week or so but if I get this staff rank again I will be sure to make it worth the time. Also, regarding my 2 warns, I got those after blankly thinking about what I really wanted to do on darkrp again and after a little bit of time I decided that I wanted to be staff again. Anyone who was around the last time I applied I was a little bit of a minge and then once I applied I avoided breaking rules as much as possible, this will most likely happen again if I get accepted. Finally, if I get this rank I will be super active again because I enjoy taking sits!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Many warns and 2 bans on this server, both from over a year ago. Both being for NITRP because back then I could barely play on the server so what I would do is always go out with a bang by breaking the rules in a dumb way and resulting in a ban!

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday throughout the week with at LEAST 1-3 hours a day with a most of 4-6 hours a day if needed.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Not much besides playing other games on my handy dandy computer

Did you read the staff rules?: Theta

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2

So I want to preface by saying that my only experience with you is anecdotal and should really be taken with a grain of salt, especially since I didn't record it. But I was pretty alarmed when I saw you on the server the other day encouraging and telling a low level player to RDM, even going so far as to tell him how to get away with it.

I happened to overhear you talking to a level 1 Bloodz player about mass RDMing. You dropped him several guns and told him how to upgrade his armor/bullet penetration in order to maximize the number of kills. Then said, and I'm paraphrasing a bit here, "Remember, if a citizen tries to report you for RDM, say they tried to shoot you first but kept missing." The guy then proceeded to kill as many people he could which, surprise surprise, got him a nice 3 week ban. Obviously his actions are not your responsibility, but I thought encouraging that kind of behavior was reckless. I even reported it to an admin who told me "It's shitty, but we can't do anything about it." When I called you out about it in OOC (again, I don't have screenshots so take it as you will), you deflected.

Perhaps it's not my place to cast judgement on a VIP with thousands of hours -- it probably isn't. But I just don't really like the idea of someone who encouraged and enabled rule breaking to have the power to ban or jail me.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, UrdnotWrex said:

I happened to overhear you talking to a level 1 Bloodz player about mass RDMing. You dropped him several guns and told him how to upgrade his armor/bullet penetration in order to maximize the number of kills. Then said, and I'm paraphrasing a bit here, "Remember, if a citizen tries to report you for RDM, say they tried to shoot you first but kept missing." The guy then proceeded to kill as many people he could which, surprise surprise, got him a nice 3 week ban. Obviously his actions are not your responsibility, but I thought encouraging that kind of behavior was reckless. I even reported it to an admin who told me "It's shitty, but we can't do anything about it." When I called you out about it in OOC (again, I don't have screenshots so take it as you will), you deflected.

Yep, I did indeed do this but if I happen to be accepted for staff again I would be back to my staff mindset which would not do any of what was said above

14 minutes ago, UrdnotWrex said:

Perhaps it's not my place to cast judgement on a VIP with thousands of hours -- it probably isn't. But I just don't really like the idea of someone who encouraged and enabled rule breaking to have the power to ban or jail me.

Nah nah, you got all the right to speak up about it, I did it. It doesn't matter whether i got 2k hours or 10k hours, breaking a rule is still breaking a rule. You're in the right place to place this reply!

I just want to remind you that I will be in a different state of mind if I get a staff rank again!

Thank you for your worries!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

Yep, I did indeed do this but if I happen to be accepted for staff again I would be back to my staff mindset which would not do any of what was said above

Nah nah, you got all the right to speak up about it, I did it. It doesn't matter whether i got 2k hours or 10k hours, breaking a rule is still breaking a rule. You're in the right place to place this reply!

I just want to remind you that I will be in a different state of mind if I get a staff rank again!

Thank you for your worries!

Definitely respect you for admitting it, though -- good luck!

Edited by UrdnotWrex

-1 trying to become a staff doesn't mean in the mean time you get to encourage others to ruin peoples day and then when you get accepted you will go back to "a staff mindset" you should have that mindset always.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, baby said:

-1 trying to become a staff doesn't mean in the mean time you get to encourage others to ruin peoples day and then when you get accepted you will go back to "a staff mindset" you should have that mindset always.

This was before I applied for staff, I'd say around... 3-5 days ago? My sense of time is worse than Amy Schumer's comedy so apologies if I said the wrong date!

• Haha 1

Theta theta you really get that bored of school rp already. Well I might as well pull a you and tear this application apart. 

4 hours ago, Theta2 said:

Since I used to bend the rules to my enjoyment I know every trick behind a minge.

You still bend the rules though so just wanted to point that out.

I understand that I have only been active again for the past week or so but if I get this staff rank again I will be sure to make it worth the time.

I have probably seen you 2 3 times within the last week of you saying you were playing. One of those times you were getting newbies to mass with guns you gave them. 

Anyone who was around the last time I applied I was a little bit of a minge

A little ? you got on to mass til i think 2 months after you got into the community. lol But you changed since then. 

Finally so overall your staff application shows no errors it gets the point and talks about why you should be chosen over others. You know how to spot flaws and errors in a staff application and point them out like a sore thumb. From when you were staff last time you did great work but were also a bit mingey at times but everyone is. From what I have seen and talked to you about you want to come back to the server cause schoolrp is boring as all hell and you want to help the server out again. Which I see as a great thing since you would be a very good asset to the staff team if you got accepted. If your behavior in game is still mingey I will change my response but you got my +1 theta don't waste it. Best of luck old "Friend" hope to see you on the staff team again.

2 hours ago, baby said:

Exactly when did he encourage others to ruin peoples day? I only seen him get 1 person to mass but this was because he is somewhat retarded sometimes. I don't think that qualifies as ruining others day at all. Also having a staff mindset is complete bullshit. Almost 90% of staff minge sometimes its human nature its fun to minge sometimes but that doesn't mean they should be hassled on one thing they did wrong when they did so many other things right. Overall your -1 is completely irrelevant or should be irrelevant due to it being your only reason nothing else. His staff application is great his responses are even better and a lot of staff want him back on the staff team because they know he is a great fit for the team. 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Kexciu, Ajbedhead, Rosie, Jack JJ, Gray, Boalp, El Compadre,

Bastard didnt add me smh

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
23 hours ago, baby said:

Based on this, it’ll be a -1 or me. There is no excuse for telling players to go RDM. I don’t care if you have experience, you should know how the rules are and work. This is a fat -1 i’m very disappointed 

I will be changing this to a +1 after talking with Theta. I jumped to conclusions and I apologize

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DooDooCaCa said:

NUETRAL

-Good application

-Lotta playtime

-Was staff

-2 warns for RDM

-Getting a low level player to RDM

I would have to agree with him. You have great hours, past staff. But getting a player to rdm and get a 3 week ban Is kind of crappy. Either way I'm going for neutral If more people say that you'll be good, then I'll +1.