Thomas Jefferson FUBAR - Moderator Reapplication

In-game name: Thomas Jefferson FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:577935692
Warns: 3
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Playtime?: Thomas Jefferson FUBAR has played for 413:10:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s):  [DTA Fetn, Jack JJ, SundayMalec, Bass Keira, Krytz, ShadowKIng, Rapts, Romac622 3D, Doo Doo caca]
    Past experiences as staff: [Was Staff about 3 Weeks ago On DarkRP Garnet  then got demoted so I'm just reapplying ]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I think there is many reasons on why I should be chosen as staff. Some reasons include me being really active in the server and knowing all the rules, therefore if I was in the staff team, I would know how to handle sits correctly. Another reason is because before I got demoted, I learned a lot of what it takes to be staff, I got to know how to handle situations, whether if I had to jail, warn or ban. I've also learned a lot from my demotion,  I've learned that to be staff its important to be very patient, and make sure to double check everything you do.  I think I should be staff also because I love to help out the server community, I feel like helping out new players will encourage them to play this server even more and enjoy it.  Something I would always do when I was a staff is ask for help whenever needed, the reason I did this was to make sure I would always give the most reasonable punishment necessary. 

Something I also will do at all times is to be unbias with sits, doesn't matter if its my bestfriend  that I haven't seen in years, by doing this who ever broke the rules will receive their punishment. I hope that with all the sits I take both people leave satisfied and feel like I solved their problem.  I really enjoyed the little time when I was staff I felt really happy knowing I was helping many people, which is why I would love to be part of the team again and help even MORE people. 

please let me know if there's any errors I can fix, thanks for reading ❤️ 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes I was jailed In A server for rdm 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, 2 Weeks ago 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I usually play 4-12 Hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I love to mountain bike, weight Lifts, and I'm learning how to make music beats 
Did you read the staff rules?: Thomas Jefferson FUBARInsert image from URL

Edited by thomasJeffersontypebeat
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
8 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, 2 Weeks ago 

I have a question brother. So if you knew you were going to apply again, why do you have 3 fresh warns? Also what were you demoted for? You have some REALLY good referrals, but I can't back you just yet

• Agree 1

Once again, in my car so my typing may look a bit shit. 

ahem

9 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

Can you explain what these warns are for?

Something I would always do when I was a staff is ask for help whenever needed, the reason I did this was to make sure I would always give the most reasonable punishment necessary. 

This isn’t exactly a reason to be chosen over other applicants, this paragraph seems a lot more like an apology to me rather than reasons...

Something I also will do at all times is to be unbias with sits, doesn't matter if its my bestfriend  that I haven't seen in years,

You can’t promise this, everybody has bias even if its being resisted completely.

I hope that with all the sits I take both people leave satisfied and feel like I solved their problem.

I mean its not gonna leave both sides satisfied, one guy is gonna have a punishment or the reporter wont get the punishment he wants due to lack of evidence

11 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

I really enjoyed the little time when I was staff I felt really happy knowing I was helping many people, which is why I would love to be part of the team again and help even MORE people. 

So why were you demoted if you were helping out so many people?

Ur paragraphs aren’t exactly what I personally would look for in an applicant, half of it is just referring to your time when u were a staff member but it doesn’t seem valid if u were demoted. 

Not gonna dish out my verdict until this app gets a touch up.

• Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

ahem

26 minutes ago, PIuto said:

I have a question brother. So if you knew you were going to apply again, why do you have 3 fresh warns? Also what were you demoted for? You have some REALLY good referrals, but I can't back you just yet

For the demotion I messed up a ban and got mixed up with the Steam ID's so I banned the wrong dude 2 times

• Like 1

For further context:

He was demoted last month for false banning a few people on accident (they were unbanned right after, he had grabbed the wrong steam ID), along with having a appeal accepted against him the same day, in which he acted pretty toxic on it if I'm not mistaken.

I am commenting not to +1 or -1, I am simply mentioning why you were demoted last month.

UPDATE: 

10 minutes ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

yeah you were saying the hard R nonstop lmao

I'll comment on this as well, Thomas I talked with you semi-recently about media micspamming a song that said literally nothing but the hard R. Also as a previous staff member you should know not to do vigilante justice. The fact you admit to that with this comment by acknowledging you did is not a good look.

Update 2: And as I told you, just because you are DJ does not mean you can spam a borderline earrape song spamming the Hard R as its only Lyrics. You should know better. @thomasJeffersontypebeat this will be the last time I edit this comment.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Kuri said:

You trapped me just yesterday, but I was spitten trash tho.

yeah you were saying the hard R nonstop lmao

53 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

For further context:

He was demoted last month for false banning a few people on accident (they were unbanned right after, he had grabbed the wrong steam ID), along with having a appeal accepted against him the same day, in which he acted pretty toxic on it if I'm not mistaken.

I am commenting not to +1 or -1, I am simply mentioning why you were demoted last month.

UPDATE: 

I'll comment on this as well, Thomas I talked with you semi-recently about media micspamming a song that said literally nothing but the hard R. Also as a previous staff member you should know not to do vigilante justice. The fact you admit to that with this comment by acknowledging you did is not a good look.

I was a DJ

-1 The replies on this app aren't really too hot right now. MMSing a song that just says the hard r is not a great look for you tbh. you had great thing going for you so maybe try getting your rep in the community back to where it use to be and then reapply because I doubt it would get accepted with this shit against you but, if this does get accepted I will gladly welcome you back on the staff team.

8 hours ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

Specify on these warnings please. 

8 hours ago, thomasJeffersontypebeat said:

I really enjoyed the little time when I was staff I felt really happy knowing I was helping many people, which is why I would love to be part of the team again and help even MORE people. 

Alrighty with this it shows your trying to use emotion to persuade peoples opinions on you. 

8 hours ago, Theta2 said:

ahem

Can you explain what these warns are for?

This isn’t exactly a reason to be chosen over other applicants, this paragraph seems a lot more like an apology to me rather than reasons...

You can’t promise this, everybody has bias even if its being resisted completely.

I mean its not gonna leave both sides satisfied, one guy is gonna have a punishment or the reporter wont get the punishment he wants due to lack of evidence

So why were you demoted if you were helping out so many people?

Ur paragraphs aren’t exactly what I personally would look for in an applicant, half of it is just referring to your time when u were a staff member but it doesn’t seem valid if u were demoted. 

Not gonna dish out my verdict until this app gets a touch up.

With thetas response I trust theta strongly on staff applications with what he has said on your application I may be a referral but Im gonna be NEUTRAL  on this. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't think you're ready to become staff yet. Media micspamming a song that said the n-word constantly is definitely not a good look; you should set a good example or at least try and be a little more professional. Also, why do you have three warns? You should know the rules.

I know banning the wrong people happens all the time. Shit i’ve probably done it at least 5 times throughout my staff career. But seeing what you said on the forums, “sucks to suck” to a ban appeal wasn’t a good look for you. If you really wanted to become staff again why get three new warns? All these things make me believe you aren’t very mature.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, maxy said:

I know banning the wrong people happens all the time. Shit i’ve probably done it at least 5 times throughout my staff career. But seeing what you said on the forums, “sucks to suck” to a ban appeal wasn’t a good look for you. If you really wanted to become staff again why get three new warns? All these things make me believe you aren’t very mature.

-1, everything that he said

Just wait for the warns to go away and show maturity, then reapply and I will probably +1

• Agree 1

I’ll make it simple.

your a minge, former staff with somehow you have three warns, You also have a brain of a 7 year old on flakka that has a couple of extra chromosomes because it’s looking like you’re doing some really dumb stuff.

if you intend on applying  I expect you to wait about 2-4 weeks, in those weeks I expect a massive behavior change from you, expect you to be a good player that doesn’t break the rules, also take some comments seriously on your application and put more effort into yourself application.