DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

John Boob's 2nd Moderator application

In-game name: John Boob
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:179802710
Warns: 1 for NLR
Timezone: GMT- UK
Playtime?: John Boob has played for 391:03:51.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Rosie DAB, DTA Fetn Deviluke, Austinn 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Firstly, if you introduced me to the team you wouldn't regret your decision as I am a very active player and have a lot of experience in Dark RP, and know the rules of the game.
I am fluent with the rules and have the game experience to bring justice to the offender by making the correct decision with efficient evidence and this is important because I can stop mass rule-breakers also preventing false bans and warns with my correct judgment so it keeps the community happy. As a bonus, I love helping people especially new players as I teach them how to grasp the basics of DRP on garnet gaming and potentially making them grow into fellow staff members. I love the staff team as they are so friendly to everyone and I would love to join them especially as I can step into the role where there is chaos at around 10 am - 2 pm for me because the majority of staff are in EST and PST time zone so they are sleeping so I will be perfect to fill in.

I have great teamwork and problem-solving skills but I feel Garnet Gaming will help me develop my skills further and I can help others develop also. 
I'm great at thinking on my feet and in high tense situations so I will always make the correct judgment on my sits so you won't have to worry about me making the wrong decisions.
Joining the staff team would make it so I would be doing something I love by helping the community be a safer and more enjoyable place to be for newer players coming by and playing the server and existing players also.
My determination would increase as I progress through the ranks of staff which will make me eager to progress to the next rank but also not being too self centred, so my fellow staff members can also progress with me on this journey. I love playing this server so I would love to join this fabulous and hard-working staff team to help lift the load on the other staff members.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details -  I have never been banned from the server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, this is my second application and my first one was made on 02/26/2021.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum 5hrs a day but weekends all-day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like sports and gaming in general which are RPGs as I love to meet new people.

Did you read the staff rules?: John Boob

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

The reason I gave this guy a referral is due to how I’ve seen him in game, he greets lots of people and treats them well and helps out people that ask questions, he’s always on late at night which will help greatly and plus he’s genuinely good guy to talk to. 

+1 John hope to see you on the staff team!

2 hours ago, Austin said:

The reason I gave this guy a referral is due to how I’ve seen him in game, he greets lots of people and treats them well and helps out people that ask questions, he’s always on late at night which will help greatly and plus he’s genuinely good guy to talk to. 

2 hours ago, GrandDaddyStalin said:

+1 I think your app is solid your first app didnt go so well but I have seen you on almost daily and you seem to be a nice guy who understand how this server works. Im glad you want to join the staff team I wish you well

+1 based off these 2 people alone but also I have been talking to you for the past week or so and you are a really mature guy and you know the rules almost as good as me. You are dedicated to help te server grow into a safer environment for the new players and we don't see much of that around me often so you are a great pick for this. Your application is perfectly fine me and theta could both agree theres not much wrong with it. Good luck mate hope to see you on the staff team.

damn... tmw everyones attitude changed about your staff app though... lol but anyways

+1 seems you tried you're best to fix your rep, and its working

Edited by Paso
urdox man make good point

+1 You’re very active on the server, you’re very nice to people in-game, and you made another application. All 3 of these points show me that you’ve listened to the feedback on your last application and decided to change the way you act, so you can be more closely fit to be a staff member. You also have a good amount of hours, no bans, you can contribute a good amount of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements.

+1 The more I've interacted with John, the more he seemed genuine and good hearted. I want to give him a shot here.

6 hours ago, Paso said:

damn... tmw everyones attitude changed about your staff app though... lol but anyways

neutral i dont know how much time passed i think its just a little early

Edit: I want bring the image up again, nothing against you john.

spacer.png

@Paso I've since talked with John after this and he made a big deal to apologize and promised to do better. He's been nothing but pleasant and I believe him. Let people grow from their mistakes, we all make them.

Edited by UrdnotWrex
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Austin said:

+1

• cool guy. I have seen you around and have not seen you causing any problems or minging.
  • referral from a reputable member
  • good paragraphs; great job at explaining your worth
  • night hours
  •   

1 hour ago, UrdnotWrex said:

+1 The more I've interacted with John, the more he seemed genuine and good hearted. I want to give him a shot here.

@Paso I've since talked with John after this and he made a big deal to apologize and promised to do better. He's been nothing but pleasant and I believe him. Let people grow from their mistakes, we all make them.

seems like you've had a rocky history, but you have shaped it up

good luck my dude, would love to see you become a staff member.

Edited by UpdatingWindows
added a bullet point