SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561199124888270
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 95.30.21
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]I use to Work at XYZ Police RP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will Warn people if they do bad stuff and  if they don't stop I will give them a Cool Down Ban if they Do it I will call a Administer And I will Gard the Server So people do not Troll Or Racisms and Fail to Role Play that is What I will do or if people are leaving there trainer I will help them so then the server dose not be a not protecting the Server. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will do 4/9 Hours on the Role.

• Agree 2

Theos has told me you have been super inactive so there is that.

Also this is nowhere near 2 paragraphs.

If you revise this include more reasons that makes you unique, why should we pick YOU. All of your reasons are just responsibilities of staff. 

• StarWarsRP Management Team

You haven't been active on the server lately, or in the community, so that's not a good sign and I feel you should get involved more before applying for staff

Paragraphs are very short and aren’t very detailed.

I suggest talking to staff members and large icons of the community. I haven’t seen you around too much, so I suggest also move around in the TS a bit more.

Good luck on this application and other applications!

-1 Lack of detail, Doesn’t meet paragraph requirements. As an application submitter we want you to tell us what you can bring to the table that other people may not be able to/do as well. Listing your specific skills is a very good way to do this, can lead to a better acceptance rate. Noting that, your activity is unacceptable for a staff member to have let alone someone applying for the position.

My suggestion is reapply in two weeks with a more detailed application, when your activity is better. 

• Forums Moderator

-1 all you said in your paragraphs is what is expected as staff not why we should choose you over others. Best tip for applying for staff is to be active in TS/discord and actually give us a reason to accept you

• Agree 1

Like Theos mentioned you've been extremely inactive, today was the first time I had seen you on in a good while. And as for your application, it is nowhere near 2 paragraphs and gives us no good reasons for why you should be made staff. I suggest getting back into the community, hop in TS or Discord and then reapply.

Going off the interactions I had with you, they were basically all negative. I don't think you'd be able to handle the pressure that will be upon you once you become a member of the staff team in your current state. 

Also, the application is far from enough and far from what we are looking for in new staff members. Make sure to put some more effort into your application, go into detail to convince people that you are a good fit. 

Overall I don't think you're ready to become a member of our staff team as of right now. Keep working on yourself, show yourself in game and interact with people in a positive way and try to apply when you think the community will be behind you.

Edited by Whue

I have yet to see you in game, never had any interactions with you. The application looks like little to no effort was put into it due to not following the requirements and poor grammar. Make yourself known/get on more and revise your application and you might get a +1 from me. Good Luck!

-1 All I've seen from you in-game was when you adverted Bank Raid and didn't false it.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:12 PM, NeilArmstrong said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will Warn people if they do bad stuff and  if they don't stop I will give them a Cool Down Ban if they Do it I will call a Administer And I will Gard the Server So people do not Troll Or Racisms and Fail to Role Play that is What I will do or if people are leaving there trainer I will help them so then the server dose not be a not protecting the Server. 

Also, this isn't 2 paragraphs long, nor is it any good.

Itll have to be a -1 from me. Ive seen you in the server one time and never once in teamspeak. Get on the server more and let everyone get to know you especially me and the other staff guys and do a better job on your paragraphs in your next application or this one if you decide to revise it cause there's no structure to them it just looks like one long run on sentence. Good Luck to you though with this app or future apps.

I've never seen you on before. Would like to see you pick up your activity and prove to people that you can be a staff member. You'll also have to buff up your paragraphs much more than what they're at now. What you wrote in your sentences is what everyone says to try to get staff. You need to explain further on how you can help the server and community. Overall you got a lot of improving to do, good luck next time!