DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jack Price's Staff App

Toxitman

In-game name:  Jack Price
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:176086493
Warns: 0 
Timezone: CST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11B DS SSG Jack Price has played for 84:01:17.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] --- (If i need some I will try to get some)
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 3 months on a PoliceRp. 2 months on a MRP. 2 on another PoliceRP. Owned a server that failed due to player lose. Deved/Staff a MilRP for about 4 months. 1 month on a Unturned MRP Server. 2 months on a Unturned MRP Server. I think that is it.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Reason I believe I would benefit the server for a few main reasons. The First reason is I have experience as staff. I know a 15 year old with that much staff seems like I am lying. If you need I can name all the servers but 1 Unturned one. I didn't to save space. I have owned a server and help with about 3 other servers. I have dealt with players and know how player will and can try to get around the punishments. I can also be help to others with staffing. Especially new staff members to make sure they can be the best without any mistakes. Next reason is I am always wanting to improve. Now this isn't the only reason why I am apply, but from what I have seen is you guys have a little different way of staffing on the server. It is something to help improve me on this server and others.

Next reason is I love being staff on any server. Ever since I was staff on that first PoliceRP I loved the job of being to staff. I love the situations that you get with people. I like to interact with people on that level of engagement of being a helpful person to the community and the player and other staff of the community. Next and final reason. I am not in it for the power that follows with it. The biggest issue I see with staff on all servers is the feeling of power that comes with the role. I've seen staff (Not on this server) think they are immune to the rules. I know staff are just as obliged to the rules as members. I also don't to make it seem like I am better because I am just the same as a member just with a different job enforcing the rules (If you get what I'm saying)

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Nope
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Negative 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 3 - 4 hours (Some days more) Also for you to note I cant on Sundays. Atleast not very long if i do.

Edited by Toxitman

I only seen you do DS and thats basically it, from what I read you don't seem to be committed as a staff longest you were staff on a server is 4 months, also your paragraph only really mention why you like staffing and your past experience as staff, and a couple of new player who was reported for base camping said you were their DS and never told them anything about the arch rule (if this is wrong disregard). But for now it's gonna be a -1 for me

• Agree 1

Neutral

Just for now I'm going say neutral for the following reasons; I never really seen you in game, could be bad timing, unsure. Your app seems to be pretty well put together, the only thing that concerns me is the 3-4 hours a day. While it can be done, it would be difficult to balance staff/faction/other things within the time span. Anyways, Good Luck!

Edit: I guess I failed to look at or mention the length of time you were staff on the other servers. 4 months for being staff isn't too long, or at least for this community. If you are still planning on becoming staff make sure you have the time and dedication for it.

Edited by Reeper
edit
4 minutes ago, BadGuy said:

I only seen you do DS and thats basically it, from what I read you don't seem to be committed as a staff longest you were staff on a server is 4 months, also your paragraph only really mention why you like staffing and your past experience as staff, and a couple of new player who was reported for base camping said you were their DS and never told them anything about the arch rule (if this is wrong disregard). But for now it's gonna be a -1 for me

Thanks for the feedback. That whole DS thing is most likely not true as most times when I train it is minges that fail the training. And when I do train I have mentioned that rule. 

• StarWarsRP Management Team

The reason for my -1 is that you're pretty unknown in the MilitaryRP community right now. By this I mean you are not really a presence on Teamspeak, and upon asking other people it seems you've gone under the radar so far. Whilst you have met the requirement for number of hours played on the server, I still think you should spend more time on the server to better integrate in our community before applying to staff. 

I hope you continue to be a part of the server and get involved more on Teamspeak, and when that happens I'd be fine with changing to a +1, but for now I think it's too early for you.

Frankly, I have no clue who you are, and that's not a good thing. Also, your paragraphs are spotty and don't really offer up much as to why you would make a good staff member, only your past experiences as staff. I would suggest that you get more known within the community.e

• Agree 1

If you’re maining 11B and I don’t know who you are, that’s a pretty big red flag.

While you do meet the minimum playtime for the server, I advise that you try to move around a bit more and get to know the community before making an application.

I wish you the best of luck on this app and other apps to follow.

The biggest issue I see with your app currently is your lack of community experience and support. The fact that there are 11A and SOC officers that don't know you is reason enough for me (an RU main). I wouldn't be discouraged though. If your mind is in the right place then you will certainly find a good place on the staff team. Best wishes!

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

Lack of community support and server presence.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (5/31)

Edited by Ozzy