DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Pythons app for 212th CDR

Python

• Community Director

+1 As the person who poached Python from MRP to literally be 212th Commander, I have complete trust in his abilities to hold this position and keep troopers occupied and true valuable fighting force.

Due to applying for a "Lead" Position per the Application Rules, I may not +1 or -1 another application. Thusly, my response has been edited to reflect. I wish you luck

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

I typically disagree with Python in a ton of topics, but he definitely has the experience on SWRP to back up his application. As someone who is almost always arguing with Python, I think he'd be a good leader given he's already lead prior, he has a few moments on MRP that show lack of maturity, BUT, when he's in serious positions he acts as such. We may not be in the best circumstances with each other, but I think he'd make a great leader for 212th. +1. Good luck!

Edited by Soappppp
spelling error
  • Like 3

+1

Being as non-biased as possible, there's simply no reason he shouldn't be accepted. He has the experience, and is currently the only 212th applicant. Clearly the community is also in support, so good luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Acer said:

+1

Being as non-biased as possible, there's simply no reason he shouldn't be accepted. He has the experience, and is currently the only 212th applicant. Clearly the community is also in support, so good luck!

Excact reason for me, this guy has had a positive impact on MRP, be it in Army or GRU. I'm confident he will be a fantastic choice 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Has been an excellent leader in MRP and has shown a lot of excitement for CWRP. It's one of the only things he's been able to talk about for the past few weeks and has gotten myself and others excited for it. I wish you the best of luck on your application Python!

• Like 1
On 7/19/2021 at 4:10 PM, Python said:

How would you use the role you are applying for? I will use this to lead 212th and make the battalion thrive.

Please elaborate. I know you answered a bit of this in your paragraphs section, but your response to this question is quite short. Move things around within your app if you need. 

I'm inclined to accept this application tomorrow at the 72 hour mark, but this question is important and I want to set the precedent that this question would require more effort than that.

• Informative 1