Map Change Suggestion

Tora1

Map Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Taiga V3 Or Echo 1

• Taiga V3
    • Echo 1

This poll is closed to new votes

I agree, i tried to get back into MRP and one of the big reasons i couldnt do so was the map. For some reason this map compared to all the others is so lackluster. Even desert felt less open than this one. IDK if thats just me but a map change definitely feels right at this time.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2

Garnet works his ass off making maps again and again and nobody is ever happy with it. I honestly don't give a fuck as long asf garnet doesn't have to do much to the map 😕

-1 though based off my interactions with the map. I kinda like it tbh.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Disagree 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Garnet works his ass off making maps again and again and nobody is ever happy with it. I honestly don't give a fuck as long asf garnet doesn't have to do much to the map 😕

-1 though based off my interactions with the map. I kinda like it tbh.

I appreciate it Shin, thankfully, I already have those maps completed, they just wanted it switched to them, what genuinely gets to me are dumb/meaningless comments like this:

14 hours ago, huskaii said:

For some reason this map compared to all the others is so lackluster. Even desert felt less open than this one.

He's literally comparing an ENTIRELY flat map, to one that is probably one of our highest detail maps ever released. Makes no sense. If you don't like it, that's fine, but saying it feels MORE open than a map which has the premise that is to be entirely open. what?

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

My personal opinion is the map itself is decent enough to play on except for a few issues (embassy lighting for example, plz god fix). I just think it would become a nice change of pace for everyone on the server if the map itself were changed. My only concern is if accommodations would be made for AFSOC/RU Airforce, since almost every other map except this one wasn't built with those in mind.

as for the maps suggested, im ngl i have a memory of a goldfish so I don't remember what they look like lol. If my memory serves me right I think taiga was pretty fun to play on, and it's been a minute since we've been on that map hasn't it?

Edited by PrisonNightmare
2 hours ago, Nutter said:

I appreciate it Shin, thankfully, I already have those maps completed, they just wanted it switched to them, what genuinely gets to me are dumb/meaningless comments like this:

He's literally comparing an ENTIRELY flat map, to one that is probably one of our highest detail maps ever released. Makes no sense. If you don't like it, that's fine, but saying it feels MORE open than a map which has the premise that is to be entirely open. what?

I mean in my opinion I really like the map right now based purely off of the events. The events are really good to hold on here, but something that could help with keeping the population enjoy the server a bit more. Maybe User xd/SA  get the ability to /setmap to any map for large scale events.

People want to switch maps but right now, there are some issues with the map but we have a literal suggestion channel for them map called "MAP-SUGGESTIONS" we could use it to fix certain areas. But for now the map should stay but if you want a change of pace and want something sort of new maybe add /setmap to encourage the GM team to host server wide events that last for hours.

This is just my opinion so if you disagree with anything feel free to talk about it and I'll reply.

• Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Fetn said:

People want to switch maps but right now, there are some issues with the map but we have a literal suggestion channel for them map called "MAP-SUGGESTIONS" we could use it to fix certain areas. But for now the map should stay but if you want a change of pace and want something sort of new maybe add /setmap to encourage the GM team to host server wide events that last for hours.

I'm like 80% sure the map hasn't been changed/edited once since it's release even with that channel being a thing since April lol, so I'm pretty sure it's safe to say they aren't looking at it.

19 minutes ago, Kermat said:

Next map Chaharikar 

Was gonna say that, I honestly really enjoyed it. Not saying this map is bad at all, idk I just enjoyed the gameplay, was a little too sniper heavy, but it was still fun