Rest In Peace lHeaven

Some of you might already know this, but @lHeaven took their own life a few days ago. This message was sent to the DarkRP staff discord: 

IHeaven — Today at 6:17 AM

I'm sorry to inform anyone reading this but Heaven is no longer with us. They struggled through an unnoticed battle. If you or anyone is going through something similar, please talk to someone. They can and will always help. Thank you and goodbye.

Some of us also received private dms. Sadly I'm unable to make a longer thread about this because of how little information there is surrounding the circumstances. Heaven was a great staff member in the short time he was one. They really put themselves out there and were super social. They got like 15 mods to follow them around when they shot off 2 davy crockets. I still remember just walking up to them and saying "you should be staff" and they were just like "ok" and a few days later they were on the staff team. It feels really weird having something like this happening to someone you are close to. If you know anyone who is going with something like that, please reach out to them, and if you are going through something like that, please know that we all here to help and support you. If you have any information that could be helpful or if you have some memories you'd like to share of Heaven please don't refrain from sharing. 

Edited by aidanpoppas123
  • Sad 22

Damn bru, this one is shocking and unexpected. I knew Heaven pretty well and listening to this I can't hold back my tears. He was a great person that I enjoyed hanging out with on the server. I didn't think this was real when first reading it and I don't even know how to feel right now. 

I hope he can find peace where he is right now. We all are standing with him.

• Like 5

Damn bro. He was one of the nicest people to ever touch Dark RP. All he ever did was spread love and positivity and it really hurts that something like this can take someone so amazing. Love you bro fr dawg. 

Prayers go out to him and his family inshallah.

اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

• Like 7

Wow, I never really talked to him but this really hurts me inside to see anyone in the community to go through something like this. I encourage everyone to think about their actions and interactions with people as you never know what someone is going through and even just being nice might make someone's day, and I'm glad places like Garnet exist for people to find some sort of temporary escape from the real world. Rest in Peace IHeaven.

• Like 2

He was a fantastic guy to be around, funny and chill and always so mannered , it came as a shock to all of us, my thoughts go out to his family, loved ones and friends, know to anyone reading this my DM's are always open to talk, even if we've never spoken, as a man with mental health issues myself, no one should suffer alone, speak up and know we are here with you, you are not alone!  R.I.P IHeaven, gone but never forgotten, rest easy 😢

• Like 2