DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Clicher's retirement

Look this might be of extremely short notice, and it might help out a HUGE chain of what happened just today, but after all of this, I'm finished with all the drama that all of these resignations/accusation bullshit. I want to think of all these servers as a video game, but after all of this toxicity, I've had enough. Might as well mention a couple of people.

@Shin_Tsukimi Probably my favorite DarkRP manager, keep the servers up and running alright?

@ajbedhead Also a great manager, and currently the only person that got a face reveal.

@Fetn Good staff also asian ig

@Papiraqi Very nice man and someone I hope gets far, no matter what happens.

@RealOmni Fuck you im not 5'4'', but still a fun guy to be around

@GrandDaddyStalin Good manager as well, didn't talk much but is fun to talk to when he is around, try not to be mistaken for a fat 15yr old racist man.

@Rohan RAWR (CANT FUCKING @ YOU!)

@Austin Chill dude and fun to hang out with (adding him now bc why not)

@ShankNinja Also a chill dude to hang out with, keep up the grinding streak

@Titan1 Fun to bully him (but fr this man is pretty mature for his age)

I'm too lazy to @ anyone else but good luck on the server's future (If there is one).

Edited by Clicher
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 16
  • Informative 1
5 minutes ago, Clicher said:

Look this might be of extremely short notice, and it might help out a HUGE chain of what happened just today, but after all of this, I'm finished with all the drama that all of these resignations/accusation bullshit. I want to think of all these servers as a video game, but after all of this toxicity, I've had enough. Might as well mention a couple of people.

@Shin_Tsukimi Probably my favorite DarkRP manager, keep the servers up and running alright?

@ajbedhead Also a great manager, and currently the only person that got a face reveal.

@Fetn Good staff also asian ig

@Papiraqi Very nice man and someone I hope gets far, no matter what happens.

@RealOmni Fuck you im not 5'4'', but still a fun guy to be around

@GrandDaddyStalin Good manager as well, didn't talk much but is fun to talk to when he is around, try not to be mistaken for a fat 15yr old racist man.

@Rohan RAWR (CANT FUCKING @ YOU!)

@Lebron Good manager when he was there, just a lot of shit going on with you and @Zachman as well as other staff that is making me regret being here

I'm too lazy to @ anyone else but good luck on the server's future (If there is one).

RAWR @Clicher #sinceyoucan't@meIshall@you

• Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
51 minutes ago, proggy said:

Sad to see ya go over other people staff abusing or being unable to handle a demotion. Sucks that you're being manipulated into thinking any of this was unjustified.

Take care Clicher.

Not really following them, just done with everything as of now.

Take care

1 hour ago, proggy said:

Sad to see ya go over other people staff abusing or being unable to handle a demotion. Sucks that you're being manipulated into thinking any of this was unjustified.

Take care Clicher.

many people don’t like to come here for drama. He’s right , it’s a video game. Something you should find enjoyment out of. Not stress. it’s different for you because your getting paid. So it’s not just a video game for you. 

nah no GL to you anymore , it’s nice to see your true colors 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 5
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, OpTic Gunner said:

nah no GL to you anymore , it’s nice to see your true colors 

Damn can't even leave peacefully according to gunner.

Good luck with whatever the hell you do ig, don't feel like returning anytime soon if this is the way people think.

• Sad 1