DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application Darkrp

In-game name: KillSwitch
SteamID:  
Warns:  I have gotten no warns as I can remember.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  98:20:10
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Past experiences as staff: I was staff on this called Play Free Rp. I was a superadmin for a year until the server got shut down due to the owner not updating it anymore.  The server was a Dark Rp server. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?  The reason you should accept me for this staff role is that I am a very good problem solver and no between right and wrong. Since I was a superadmin I have been through a lot of tuff sits but in all of them I figured it out.  I am very friendly and I love to help the community in every way possible. Another great thing about me is I can be funny and nice but if its a serous matter, I will be they most serous person you will ever meet.  I know discipline so if I see a rule breaker of any sort, my priority is to see what's up and solve the issue as fast and clean as I can.  As a staff member, I will make sure no one is breaking any sort of rule at all with out me knowing. I am also really good around people. I socialize very well and love to rp. The server I had admin on loved me.  You see, being apart of a community means a lot to me and i love meeting new people and making sure they have fun all the time.  I consider it family to me and I want to protect this family as much as a can no matter how hard it may be. That is why you great staff team should give me a chance at having this important role, the staff role. Too add on to the paragraph, I am one of the most trustworthy person. I will never keep important things about this server to my self. I will report the incident as soon as possible. I know this role is very important and I completely understand that and will never break that trustworthiness. Thank you for your time and have a blessed day.  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been Jailed once for messing around and moving text screens.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes Sir/Ma'am I made a application to play free rp about 2 years ago.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have everyday of the week to contribute to it. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am not. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Killswitch

Edited by KillSwitch_
32 minutes ago, KillSwitch_ said:

SteamID:7656119825338829
Playtime?: 1000 plus hours on gmod in darkrp. 

both of these aren’t filled out correctly, please also add on to your paragraphs.

once you complete these tasks I’ll be willing to give you a +1.

3 hours ago, tdizz said:

both of these aren’t filled out correctly, please also add on to your paragraphs.

once you complete these tasks I’ll be willing to give you a +1.

-1, exactly what Tdizz said

-1 low playtime and I've never met you. Suggestions have already been made above on how you can improve your community approval.

As for your app, you may want to split your mega paragraph into two paragraphs (as per the application rules) and for the Warns you can type /warnmenu while in-game.

On 8/7/2021 at 4:18 PM, KillSwitch_ said:

Warns:  I have gotten no warns as I can remember.