DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The kindness thread

15 minutes ago, Dobby said:

@Garnet made great server first met him in game in a sit

@Nexus my friend

@Towelie [GG] @redindy @logan @Ethan @juan degio @Fruity | GarnetGaming.net @okanoma, the Tali/055 family

@Phantom best gen of Marines

@sand poon best iju gen

@GarnetGaming | MedinatorMedinatorMedinatorMedinatorMedinatorMedinatorMedinatorMedinatorcool

Aye it’s in the right thread this time ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Tora1 said:

I am so glad to be loved by someone as special as you are. I thought for a long time that nobody could ever make me happy and win my hardened heart until I met you. You've really changed my life and I thank God I am loved and cherished by someone like you. You brought a sweet love into my life.

I love you so much. You mean more than anything in this world to me. I thank God I found you, and I will do my best to keep your sweet love in my life.

You makin a nigga cry B 😪

• Like 1

@Not cool kid

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Greasy Dan im gonna eat you..... (no homo)

@verse Was the best HAQN Gen @.lua u beg meanie

@Nexus Is best Of Vega Confirmed He has beg nice

@GarnetGaming | Medinator Has bought me knife hes pretty cute. But he also is beg meanie because he dont like me 😞 @ Nigward Current COL 75R IS honestly one of my best fucking friends.....

@Garnet is the best dev / founder

@Toastie is a trap confirmed

@Lala gives me the good anime ❤️ 

@OG Members You and me are pretty cute tbh I miss you 😭

- Venus is beaned

Edited by Xploding
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Xploding said:

i wanna die..... @Greasy Dan im gonna eat you..... (no homo)

@verse Was the best HAQN Gen @.lua u beg meanie

@Nexus Is best Of Vega Confirmed He has beg nice

@GarnetGaming | Medinator Has bought me knife hes pretty cute. But he also is beg meanie because he dont like me 😞 @ Nigward Current COL 75R IS honestly one of my best fucking friends.....

@Garnet is the best dev / founder

@Toastie is a trap confirmed

@Lala gives me the good anime ❤️ 

@OG Members You and me are pretty cute tbh I miss you 😭

- Venus is beaned

I had a lot of great memories with you on the server man. I hope you’re doing okay. ❤️ 

@.br0ken b0rken, you gave me interest in staffing on DRP, and you also brought me into SSO. You the real G, even though you still big gay.

@Catfisher catfister, didn't really talk to you much in DRP, but you're a great Operation Leader as well as officer.

@Ghost I've seen you grow from someone who was absolute doo doo to one of Vega's members. Keep it up, Tora!

@Tora1 You always bring some interesting stories with you every time I get on Teamspeak. I wanna hear more of it, Ghost.

@Pencil You're an active boi. Keep up the great work with training!

@Nightmare You're like the equivalent of Ethan, except you lag through your ping. Keep doing a good job on SSO!

@Ethan How does one manage to kick ass in wars with 10 FPS? Good luck in school.

@Oatlife Your profile picture is still ugly, but you're a hard worker. Keep it up in SSO.

@Riskii You and I made SSO together. Unfortunately, you resigned because of school :c good luck in the future.

@Medinator You make my time in Teamspeak interesting.

@Yazmo ☣ You were a good officer in SSO. Glad you made it to Vega!

@Windows You were also a good officer in SSO. Good luck in whatever you're doing now.

@Nexus Your accent is sexy. Another good officer. Glad you made it to Vega as well.

@Kirb Only been in SSO for a while, but you showed dedication during trainings. Keep it up!

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net The SSO War Branch's separate debrief lives on. Not really, but thanks for showing me how to lead wars even though I ended up not joining the war branch.

@Hooman Glad you're helping 2GA improve. Keep it going!

@Gamma You went from bad to great in your time at SSO. I've seen you practice and train, and even though you failed SSO tryouts multiple times, you still went on and got better!

• Like 5
47 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

@.br0ken b0rken, you gave me interest in staffing on DRP, and you also brought me into SSO. You the real G, even though you still big gay.

@Catfisher catfister, didn't really talk to you much in DRP, but you're a great Operation Leader as well as officer.

@Ghost I've seen you grow from someone who was absolute doo doo to one of Vega's members. Keep it up, Tora!

@Tora1 You always bring some interesting stories with you every time I get on Teamspeak. I wanna hear more of it, Ghost.

@Nightmare You're like the equivalent of Ethan, except you lag through your ping. Keep doing a good job on SSO!

@Ethan How does one manage to kick ass in wars with 10 FPS? Good luck in school.

@Oatlife Your profile picture is still ugly, but you're a hard worker. Keep it up in SSO.

@Riskii You and I made SSO together. Unfortunately, you resigned because of school :c good luck in the future.

@Windows You were also a good officer in SSO. Good luck in whatever you're doing now.

@Nexus Your accent is sexy. Another good officer. Glad you made it to Vega as well.

@Kirb Only been in SSO for a while, but you showed dedication during trainings. Keep it up!

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net The SSO War Branch's separate debrief lives on. Not really, but thanks for showing me how to lead wars even though I ended up not joining the war branch.

@Gamma You went from bad to great in your time at SSO. I've seen you practice and train, and even though you failed SSO tryouts multiple times, you still went on and got better!

Love you big sexy

On 8/29/2018 at 7:47 PM, YeetMeister said:

=

Edited by Tora1
9 hours ago, YeetMeister said:

Probably the nicest thing you've said to me tbh

Good luck being a LT @YeetMeister💕