Jinky Jakob's Moderator Application: Remastered.

In-game name: Jinky Jakob TBC
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:181724623
Warns: N/A
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 192:30:52
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Canlex, WoolleyMonster
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Got up to moderator, left due to mental health issues.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The last time I was staff I never missed a quota and if there were sits I took them as soon as possible.  I'd really just like another chance to advance as a part of the team again.  I had so much fun staffing last time and I will do even better this time than last time.  Due to me already having staffed, my training would be easy.  I still have my key binds from last time.  I did a good job and left a good impact on the community (I think).  Since I last played my mental state has seriously improved and that will allow me to help people better than before since I no longer need to worry about myself.  

I have had positive interactions with the community every time I've played, that's why I'm applying again.  I've got shortcuts to the staff rules, commands, and punishments already on my pc.  I will handle sits quickly and without many mistakes.  I understand what my responsibility as staff is.  I know the rules decently well, and can understand when I'm wrong in a scenario.  I'd like to think I'm a people-person.  I will meet expectations as a member of the staff team.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details  N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  A few months back I made 2 or 3, the last one I made got accepted (duh).
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: After school on weekdays and every other weekend.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  School, and I will be getting a job within a few months.
Did you read the staff rules?: Jinky Jakob

Edited by Jinky_Jakob
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

I'd like to mention a discussion we had

Screenshot_20210823-164228_Discord.jpg

I remember when Jinky Jacob was staff not only was he well liked but he did his job well, and never had any sort of drama. If I wasn't manager (so my referrals are so important that I will like...never use them) I would have referred him for staff. 

Good luck Jacob, hope to see you on the team.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1