DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Murph Resignation

This hurt quite a bit to type. To think, it took so long to find a community that was any good, that had good people, only to get burnt out this hard. Between life, college, and the need for mental adjustments in my life, I can't do staff. I don't have the focus, nor do I have the mental stamina to not have a repeat of my most amazing staff moment, where I catch someone lacking ;). The days of adulting are upon me, and it's time I do just that. 

@Titan1 & @Rosie I am entrusting you to maintain Gamma Medical. I will be on sometimes, but few and far between. GMC is no longer just a place to get heals as a new player, but the extended memory of a fallen community member. 

@TheDudeAbides thank you for giving me the now iconic interior for the medical center! As well, for playing baller music and giving people a place to chill out!

@JackJJ with the freshest mf beats in the server, I will miss the chance to commission your beats and do shit raps.

@Adric with the ukelele jams from out of this world, I will miss the songs you sing and the vibes you put upon us as a server.

@WoolleyMonster with the counters to those making fun of the Union Jack, I will miss the laughs we had.

@proggy the man of the hour, keeping the server smooth, I thank you for putting up with my shenanigans.

@aidanpoppas123 with legit my first name, I will miss having to do a double take every time I see your name, wondering why tf someone would name their kid that, then realizing that is also my name.

@ajbedhead with the most revered and made fun of clan in the game, I thank you for letting me take part.

@GrosCave with the finest builds on the server, I will miss the drinking games, laughs, and crimes against humanity we committed. 

@Shin_Tsukimi with the most sussy baka placements I have ever seen in the server, thank you for as well putting up with shenanigans, and being that kick ass person to talk to when all hope seemed lost!

@FlameSoul always chillin in the mc, always a great conversation to have! 

To anyone I failed to mention, I love you all. This is the greatest community of squeakers, mic spammers, jokers, jackasses, Minges, and good times I could find. Thank you all. I will make appearances here and there, but not often. I wish you all good luck, and if I don't see you again, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

-Murph, retired owner of the oldest business in this server, and the only person to not have a single issue with anyone in the community!

(P.S. If Garnet decides to run a FiveM server, I have history of development for FiveM servers. I can't give 100% of my time, but I am at home in the FTP! HMU!)

Edited by murph0981
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 3
  • Sad 13