In-game name: Pointer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:449408141
Warns: none
Timezone: GMT+1
Playtime?: 478:51:58

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Aidanpoppas, ZenMemes, :), Titan, RazerBlade, Hoal, Bearboobs, Ruko, Canlex, Glorbnob

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Mod on garnet gaming DarkRP

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I got banned 2 times on Garnet Gaming DarkRP but it was later confirmed the bans were false and I got unbanned

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of my maturity and knowledge of the server. I want to help and support our community to become stronger and healthier. I think that a friendly and mature attitude can help and resolve problems that may occur on the server. I think a friendly attitude can help to resolve problems in a non-aggressive way. I've been staff for over 100 hours on Garnet Gaming and I think I can help to moderate the server with my experience. One of my biggest pluses is the ability to learn fast and adapt to situations that may appear on the server. I am also a hard worker which I showed when I was moderating the server before. Only in 2 weeks after my app was accepted I completed 444 sits. 

I think you should choose me because I am very thorough and serious about being a moderator on the server. After a long time of being a moderator, I learned to take evidence of everything and to always listen to both sides to avoid any false punishments.  As a regular player on Garnet Gaming servers, I learned how a normal player can feel in sits and how much it can be stressful sometimes. I believe by handling sits in a friendly manner I can make both sides feel good and not let anyone disrespect the other person. Being friendly in a sits also makes it possible to get an accurate description of any event that might have happened and make sits fair for both sides. Also one of my biggest advantages is the place I live in. I am from Poland which is a very different time zone to the American one which lets me help players when no other staff is online. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: June 17 DarkRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 - 6 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Outside of GMOD I play CS:GO. I also make 3D models in Blender and code.

Did you read the staff rules?: Pointer

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 5
5 hours ago, Pointer said:

In-game name: Pointer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:449408141
Warns: none
Timezone: GMT+1
Playtime?: 478:51:58

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Aidanpoppas, ZenMemes, :), Titan, RazerBlade, Hoal, Bearboobs, Ruko, Canlex, Glorbnob

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Mod on garnet gaming DarkRP

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I got banned 2 times on Garnet Gaming DarkRP but it was later confirmed the bans were false and I got unbanned

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of my maturity and knowledge of the server. I want to help and support our community to become stronger and healthier. I think that a friendly and mature attitude can help and resolve problems that may occur on the server. I think a friendly attitude can help to resolve problems in a non-aggressive way. I've been staff for over 100 hours on Garnet Gaming and I think I can help to moderate the server with my experience. One of my biggest pluses is the ability to learn fast and adapt to situations that may appear on the server. I am also a hard worker which I showed when I was moderating the server before. Only in 2 weeks after my app was accepted I completed 444 sits. 

I think you should choose me because I am very thorough and serious about being a moderator on the server. After a long time of being a moderator, I learned to take evidence of everything and to always listen to both sides to avoid any false punishments.  As a regular player on Garnet Gaming servers, I learned how a normal player can feel in sits and how much it can be stressful sometimes. I believe by handling sits in a friendly manner I can make both sides feel good and not let anyone disrespect the other person. Being friendly in a sits also makes it possible to get an accurate description of any event that might have happened and make sits fair for both sides. Also one of my biggest advantages is the place I live in. I am from Poland which is a very different time zone to the American one which lets me help players when no other staff is online. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: June 17 DarkRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 - 6 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Outside of GMOD I play CS:GO. I also make 3D models in Blender and code.

Did you read the staff rules?: Pointer

So so the guy reapplies, you gonna ask for my only fans again this time? (joke) 

uh you were good when you were staff so you'll be good again

+1 don't mess up 

• Friendly 2