Staff members in-game name:LSAC
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 10:07 PM 10/08/21
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: No cheaters allowed
How long were you banned for?:PERM
Proof of Ban:https://youtu.be/FOG4onMvbkg 
What happened? (include any proof):^
Why should your ban be removed?:Well ik this is the obvious answer. but im not a cheater. I was in the middle of a staff sit. I want to go back to help the server. THANKS

@Nutter pls help lmao

Edited by SirSmity
change the link
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
7 minutes ago, Bman said:

LOl what just happend +1 free my man ^video  shows he did nothing and it was the bot or something i think

The bot doesn’t work like that, it collects stuff over time. For an example it could ban you for something you did 10 hours ago

@Nutter What did I say wrong about this topic? My bad I didn’t realize it was like a bad thing to say. I was just saying that it’s a little buggy and I have hope that it won’t be buggy in the future. I wasn’t hating or anything. 

Edited by Funk
3 hours ago, SirSmity said:

I wonder what it thinks im doing.. 

The only thing in the video that could possibly trigger the bot would be the +right and +left, but like python said, the bot could have taken something you have done before as well.

• The Garnut
10 minutes ago, Reeper said:

The only thing in the video that could possibly trigger the bot would be the +right and +left, but like python said, the bot could have taken something you have done before as well.

I was trying to reach out to Smitty directly, but being that people are theorizing on this thread, i'll clear some thing up then lock this temporarily. PS please unban Smitty ( @Fonza @Salmon ).

Me and the Anticheat developer are currently investigating what went on, and thank GOD for you grabbing a clip prior to your ban Smitty, this should help us alot.

2 things being investigated right now

A) at the beginning of the clip you can see Smitty +left'ing and +right'ing, however, the correct way to end movement on your character would be the opposite action (+left, -left) (+right, -right). Using the two binds together of left and right might result in micromovements that may be incorrectly detected as aimbot being that they wouldn't be possible by human movement.

B) if you put the video down to 0.25x at 1:26 roughly (which is when the detection occured) you can see that Smitty's movement lacks modulation, and is very akin to an aimbot - or simply a controller. We're going to investigate this by finding out more information from Smitty as for what peripherals he's using (what mouse, controller if any)

• Like 4
  • Informative 2