DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reeper's Departure (for now :)

Reeper

For the last 4-5 months I've been burnt out making it a chore to get on and fulfill my duty as a staff and player. This will most likely not be my last time on the server, but for a while I need a break.

The following  are people I've had tons of interactions and would like to give them a bit of a farewell.

@Fluffs Strict, funny, good to work with, hard working guy, been friends since 2017 to now.

@eli_ Funny little midget man, chill to hangout with, lives in a daycare.

@AlexConway I know we have disagreed on a lot of things, but all in all pretty cool.

@Cupid Funny marshal man.

@NDB24 Funny retired marshal man.

@Hawk (I think this is the right hawk???) So far good effort in rangers, keep up the good work, respectable person to be around.

@Whiskeyyy Haha whiskey frogman moment.

@RedCrypt Male? Female? who knows, headglitching legend and good PDSS leader.

If I missed you just remember I can't list all the people I talked to over the f i v e years of playing.

Yall have a good day.

Man, all Hawks look the same to you huh? But in all seriousness thank you for training me up and trusting me enough to pass Rangers off to me. It's been a hell of an experience playing with you on the server (and on SoT) and I look forward to seeing you back in Rangers when you inevitably return to the server, maybe I'll finally have resigned by then. Never forget VIP is a funny way to spell acceptable casualty

2 hours ago, Reeper said:

If I missed you just remember I can't list all the people I talked to over the f i v e years of playing.

bro didnt @ me im pissed

but damn bro hopefully we can still play an talk from time to time sir!

11A CPT Reeper!

I still remember the time how I kind of met you Reeper. It was on Omega and you were trying to flip over a truck at the dead period of the day. I joined you and together we started blasting Sabaton through soundpads and tried to flip the truck over lmao.

You were fun to be around and I definitely enjoyed revamping Rangers somewhat under your leadership. 

Have a good break buddy!

Archived