DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eli's Departure <3

2 minutes ago, eli_ said:

@Fetn chill person to vibe with, good luck with the GM team dog, you're gonna need it.

aye mf better not do that dumb shit i tell you not to do but overall man you were amazing to talk to loved the 2 am talks with you hopefully we stay in touch!

good luck fam and thanks lol 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
5 minutes ago, Python said:

The child has had his last baby rage 

on god.

4 minutes ago, Mavv_ said:

Rest in Piss you will sadly be missed child 

<3

4 minutes ago, Fetn said:

aye mf better not do that dumb shit i tell you not to do but overall man you were amazing to talk to loved the 2 am talks with you hopefully we stay in touch!

good luck fam and thanks lol 

Agreed. I'll still be around. Hopefully gonna stay in touch with a lot of people here. I'll cya around dog.

4 minutes ago, Zedd said:

There will never me a better child admin 

Agreed. The Child Admin will return some day though.

9 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Hello Garnet Gamers, before getting to my actual resignation just wanna say that no people that recently resigned influenced my decision as I've been contemplating leaving for a few weeks now. Now that we got that outta the way, I basically have been having less and less fun on the server in the last few weeks and I simply don't find as much enjoyment in the server as I used to so I'll be resigning from both my position as an Admin and in Taliban. Some of you, I may have left a positive impact on, and to some of you, I may not have. But I hope I made more of a positive than negative impact on GG. now I’m gonna ping a shit ton of people who positively influenced my stay on Garnet.

@Valor1 / @Rust absolute g's. For some reason saw something in me back on Omega and after 6 tries, gave me a shot in Rangers. Can't thank y'all enough and I'll cya around.

@Crypt (idk ur @) and @Whiskeyyy more g's. Never thanked y'all for the opportunity in PDSS last year. Shit was a blast, kinda retarded of me to ruin that opportunity y'all gave me in there.

@BadGuy helped me out a shit ton in Rangers back in the early stages of my Colonelship. Can't thank you enough.

@Fluffs same as Bad, an absolute beast officer and helped me out a shit ton. 

@Reeperprolly will cya around, still no regrets in handing off Rangers to you.

@AlexConway overall cool guy. Moron sat on LTG for far too long tho on god.

@acer gonna miss screaming with you in wars n shit. Overall cool guy tho.

@Python slight moron, but will never forget your GRU, shit was a blast.

@Kermat didn't have too much interaction with you compared to others, but all around cool guy and an absolute fiend in war.

@Fetn chill person to vibe with, good luck with the GM team dog, you're gonna need it.

@Fonza vtuber man. Really nice guy tho 😄

@Ozzy solid guy. Prolly will be seeing you around 🙂

@Mavv_ solid guy. Good luck in Rangers, I see big things in you. Don't kill Rangers or me and fluffs will come to beat your ass. Also mullet gang

@Kurtle funny moron. Really miss those sims on Omega early mornings when we were in class :,(
@Zeddreal g. Had some really fun times with you
@Sergg absolute g. I see big things in you. Good luck in the future dog.
@Wyatt Jamal moment. Had some really fun times with you. Also, got to see you go from a random SSO guy who joined under Austin to being LTC now. Good luck in the future dog.
@Amzingpandas Solid guy. Good luck in Rangers ❤️
@Austin had an absolute blast with you reviving SSO with you. Shit was a ride and would never regret those times. Later dog.
@Tunamoron but hilarious. Good times with you dog. Cya around.
@DennyB but you're a good guy. Cya around homie.
@YurriI know you won't see this, but we had a fucking blast in Rangers together. Still think you should've come clean. o7.
@ASSMANwhere those clips at?

All Current Rangers:

Been a fucking blast playing with you all. Already sent out an announcement to the Rangers in discord but I see big things in all of you. Rangers Lead The Way!

The best advice I wanna leave for anyone leading/is gonna lead a faction in the future is to never lower your standards. Something I've stuck by for a long time. Very important advice imo.

If I didn't ping you, apologies,

I'll see you all in the future,

Child Admin signing out, o7

Mildly annoyed I wasnt pinged here from SWRP 😞 Have a fun time tho eli its been fun seeing you go from DRP to SWRP to MRP to nonexistant

• Haha 1