Warns: Att RDM, False reporting
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | 11B WO1 BenZ has played for 479:29:37
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Statiic, Honestdog
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be chosen for this position because I know I can help create enjoyable RP events for everyone on the server. I know gamemasters are very important for the community. Which is why I would like to commit time to making our server have more RP. I can work with other gamemasters to create RP scenarios as well. I have previous experience's with RP servers but they weren't on Garry's mod. I helped run a Dayz RP server called AXA which was a military roleplay server or "milsim" server, as a result I understand what's expected of me as an applicant, and as a community member in order to become a gamemaster on MRP.

After playing this server for several months and participating in many events. I want to help create these activities for players, which hopefully will bring new players back to play on the server more. I want to work with other GM's like Statiic, Pillsbury, Jas0n, Fetn. I respect these GM's these guys are role models in the server. I want to join them, help our community grow, and most importantly become a mature figure in the community as they are.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I received a warn for att RDM and false reporting both in April of 2021. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 
Mon - Fri 4PM - 10PM. Sat - Sun 2PM - 11PM

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

A gamemaster is expected to uphold themselves to the standards set by high ups in the server. They are expected to be mature, be respectful to all members of the server, and to be fair in the creation of events so its fun for all participants.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I want to try to make more events where Tali and US work together. I would add different events that increase more realistic and diverse military rp. Including a multitude of ideas for different RP scenarios for everyone to participate in.

Please list and explain 3 unique event ideas designed for only your faction to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Event 1 | Counter insurgency raid
The US Army got intel on a local terriorist cell that's been receiving funding and weapons from the Taliban. The goal of the mission is to eliminate all enemies in the mission area and to capture the weapons as well as all other items that are of importance to the mission. This event should use actors from the Tali side, if totally necessary NPCs would have to be used

Mission briefing: A Terriorist cell is held up in a 2 story building near mosque. The US Army is being ordered to raid the building and eliminate all enemy combatants. The main goal is to capture intel on how these locals got their hands on the weaponry they posses. As well as capturing the equipment they have stored there.

Event 2 | Search and rescue mission
The US Army command overheard radio calls from Green Berets that were on a mission to locate and destroy a local terriorist cell. While on the mission they were ambushed and all but one member was left held up in the construction site surrounded by enemies the green beret had no choice but to break radio silence to contact a rescue team. This green beret has important intel on where these terriorist are based. He will be asked a couple questions regarding the situation. Which leads to the information stated above.

Mission briefing: A squad of green berets was ambushed by a local terriorist cell while on a recon mission. Our goal is to clear the area and locate the green beret. The ambush site is believed to have been near or in the construction site.

Event 3 | Counter Insurgency operation / Capture mission

The US Army is to locate a terriorist cell leader named Al dashir. He is known to work at a café near the mosque. He is to be arrested not killed. The US Soldiers need to get a positive ID on Al dashir, he is known to be scared easily according to information from previous encounters. Any suspicious people in the area are to be questioned. There is a strict ROE during this operation do not fire unless fired upon. If the leader is arrested its very likely his soldiers will attack. Once he is secured an officer must be present to question him. (An officer is needed for the arrest and questioning)

Mission briefing: We have intel on the leader of the local terriorist cell. He is believed to be located near the café near the local mosque. He is to be captured alive. During this operation there are high chances enemies will attack our forces at random. This leader is named Al dashir, once he is in custody expect a small and coordinated enemy force nearby that is going to try to rescue him. We must get intel on where the remaining bases are for the local terror group.

Please list and explain 1 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Global Event | Search and destroy (US - AFG Joint Operation) 

The Russians are trying to seize and hold the nearby abandon airbase for troop deployment. They are attempting to make an FOB. Its the job for all active US Forces and Taliban to quickly move to eliminate all enemy forces and secure the airbase. The US - AFG forces will use air assets as well as ground assets for this mission. The US - AFG mission is to seize all supplies around the air base and destroy them to prevent the Russians from establishing a base in omega.

Mission Briefing: We are going to be conducting a joint operation with the afghan armed forces. We got word from our recon team that Russians are currently delivering supplies to build and operate a FOB. We will be taking position on a hill near the airbase. We will launch a ground attack. If things get sour we will be sending in AFSOC and other Special Operations Forces to be air dropped onto the objective to assist. 

Edited by BenZ
  • Agree 2

+1

Haven't had any notably negative interactions with BenZ so far (other than a minor faction diss that was likely formed from misinformation), and have seen him involved in the discord and on the server frequently. He is active and a seemingly respected leader on the US side. The event ideas seem like solid events but could use a little elaboration. Overall, a very well rounded application and I see no reason not to give him a shot. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

+1 love the event ideas from what I've seen you are an active respectful member of the community and I see you doing a lot to try and keep people active doing things on the server during peacetime which is exactly what the GM team needs!

Thanks a lot i appreciate it.

• Like 1

I couldn't put a fat enough +1 for this beautiful man, Benz has always been someone to help out and joined Green Beret for a bit since he wanted to be there but went back to Army to help them. I love the ideas and Benz has a great community standing and is a fun person to talk to. I couldn't see anyone else being a better GM than someone who can make a boring situation fun while in Teamspeak, I can't wait to see what he can do with GM.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, CanadianTyrant said:

I couldn't put a fat enough +1 for this beautiful man, Benz has always been someone to help out and joined Green Beret for a bit since he wanted to be there but went back to Army to help them. I love the ideas and Benz has a great community standing and is a fun person to talk to. I couldn't see anyone else being a better GM than someone who can make a boring situation fun while in Teamspeak, I can't wait to see what he can do with GM.

Thank you for supporting my application. I want to congratulate you on your staff application being accepted. Once again i appreciate it, Thank you

• Like 1