DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Copywrite

Ziggy

In-game name: Stivy Bobo, Bishopil

Steam ID: Not important 

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Copywrite

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:72703247

Who was involved?: Copywrite, Swigs, Jasmin, and I.

When did this occur?: Beginning of the month to present day.

Describe the situation: Copywrite has been repeatedly abusive his executive powers. He's slayed people with and without consent. Even with consent, it's still abuse; at no point should any staff use the /slay command. He's had repeated offenses from the start of the month. This abuse started right as he was promoted to manager. 

Another note: When I was introduced into SEALs, we were fucking around at front gate. Copywrite was slaying Jasmin and I was jumpin around. I killed Jasmin once, and I admit to that, report me if you want. Copy began to make jokes about giving me SEAL strikes that would eventually get me blacklisted. We played CS after the war and then I made the SEAL suggestion. Copy was upset, even though theres not really any harm in suggesting things, and told me I'm going to be blacklisted for killing Jasmin. This happened even after he slay spammed her. The other screenshots are just him fucking up his playermodel for no reason. 

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):

6e343df261a4ea05f756895d3b72d596.png

62D38BEF07B4C863DD62531CA69AADE8EF044258

ad3c3fa4067586cedd25164dfba4327a.jpg

6b76feeaf698bff8d8f881f22b4cf551.jpg

+1

From what I can see, this is clearly abuse. Unless Copywrite can give some explanation to justify the usage of /slay in these situations, I believe this is abuse. I just wonder why you stored this evidence until a time Copywrite turned on you. Why didn't you report this the first few times it happened, since you did say this happened over the course of this month?

Edited by Ethan
Typo.
Just now, Ethan said:

+1

From what I can see, this is clearly abuse. Unless Copywrite can give some explanation to justify the usage of /slay in these situations, I believe this is abuse. I just wonder why you stored this evidence until a time Copywrite turned on you. Why didn't you report this the first few times it happened, since you did say this happened over the course of this month?

I didn't know it was happening until I joined SEALs yesterday. Then the screenshots were provided to me.

• Winner 1

+1 Abuse, that is very obvious, and I don't know if Copy does own Guardian or not, or if its just him player distorting. Unless Copy can prove that this isn't abuse, my +1 stays

The evidence proves the abuse. The last two screenshots show him configuring with his body parts in base when not in war which is allowed. From what I have heard Copywrite has spawned in a SWEP to do such an action. Again that is not confirmed, was just what I heard from others. Besides that +1 to the report. No staff member should use that command without justified reason which seems there is none.