Warns: 0

Timezone:   EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 306:14:12

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Wyatt, Velo, Brian

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the staff team by being by being as active as possible, I spend at least 5-6 hours a weekday and 7-8 on weekends just playing on the server, sitting in TeamSpeak. I believe that my flexibility and my activity is what I can give most to the staff team. Although I am relatively new to the server starting back in early November, I have been able to understand the responsibility of being a staff member and I believe I can fulfill that responsibility fully. I have been able to make relationships with a majority of the current staff and a lot of the community as well. My first few days on the server I was able to join my current faction that I have been solely dedicated to, TSFU, and have been able to make it to the rank of 2LT in a short amount of time, throughout this period I have shown that I am able to handle responsibility, and that I am dedicated to the server.  

During the weekends I tend to get on relatively early when the server pop is low, I try my best to train any recruits that join or make a fun environment for the enlisted Tali to enjoy, such as maybe hosting a sim or creating a small RP event within the Tali. I feel that I could also use that time to take sits or protect the server from minges and people that have no intent to play. In my time on the server, I have come to love the community but at times whether it be late at night or early in the morning there have been people who just want to minge and ruin everyone's enjoyment without their being a staff on to prevent it. If I became staff, I could help prevent these times with my activity alone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'd say that I can give roughly 5-6 hours on the server per weekday, and on the weekends, I can give around 7-8.

• Agree 7

Can't speak on activity (although he on when I get on rarely). The most important factor is that he is very dedicated and has that new player energy that is desperately needed to make MRP a great server, I don't see any issues with maturity in the time I knew him and he was always dedicated to TSFU. Has a bright future as a community member and staff member. GL
+1