DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Current OnServer Combat

Soap-

I miss the old gun system where it was decent to use any gun and running with snipers wasn't slower, etc. I know that's not realistic but that's how we started on the server so that's why I at least miss it.

• Agree 5

+1

As a somewhat new player (I started in Early March 2021) i want to see this change. I watched a montage made by laroslav from 2020. I like how the weapons function (AEK has more recoil, etc).

plus i think this is better for the server. I speak with people who were around during the combat system of the time. I like what i hear and they have vaild complaints about the current system.

Edited by BenZ
Updated +1 reason
  • The Garnut

We don't keep track of gun statistics/variants from 3+ years ago, your best way of going about this is rather than make a post which just goes out to say "gun play now bad, gun play in past good" actually make a thorough post that outlies issues with different gun classes AR/DMR/SMG and propose changes to these classes. This is a never ending cycle where no matter what happens, people will ask for changes in gunplay.

On 1/16/2022 at 7:12 PM, PraetorDon said:

the (so I've been told) swap to worse hardware/resources for hosting MRP

Nope, MRP is always evolving, as in, I spend more time optimizing the code, and more money on up-to-date hardware, NEVER a downgrade (not even once since I started hosting MRP) the only reason gunplay may feel worse is due to the fact the server has been hitting more players than you're used to (80-110)

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 1