Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Mao

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Garnet Dark RP-T-Admin 

DarthRP - Community Head Admin

Imperium Gaming - Liaison

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

One of the greatest assets that I bring to the table is my total playtime in Garry's mod as a whole. I have accumulated around 2887 hours over the past years, and with this, I can identify what players are here to stay and who is here to disrupt the community and enact the proper punishment. I want to point out that over these past years, these hours have been divided between Military roleplay in a community by the name of Darth Gaming, and I feel I have the experience to be effective in this community's RP server. In addition, I already have administrative experience in this community, and I would like to return to helping the community out once more.
    On the other hand, I would like to say that I would be a motivated staff member who strives to cultivate a comfortable and enjoyable RP server for new members with diligent attention to detail for the best results. I will also have plenty of time to designate towards my administrative duties as my college has started to transition back over to virtual classes, which have significantly opened up my schedule. With this said, I would like to thank you for your time and for reading my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have not been banned or received any punishment's

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 5 hours per day in addition to a couple hours at night or early morning.

Edited by Lieutenant General
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 

you have been really active in game and  are very friendly and knowledge. staffed with you on garnet before very respectful aswell. you would be a great addition to the staff team

• Like 1

-1 you only got 100 hours and I don’t think anyone knows who you are(no offense) get to know the community before trying to become a staff of it lol for the most part your app seems fine although I find you are missing some things about how mrp actually plays out that you should soon learn with interactions on both sides 

Edited by leansamuel101
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Love the great background but I'm sorry you've basically just started and i dont even know who you are. seeing your reactions to comments on here also give me my -1. My advice is to get along with lots of people on the server and engage with the community. Lastly in your 2 paragraphs explain what you would help or do with the server being staff.

Usually I don't do this, but Canadian did not do it this time, so I will.

Positives:

- Previous staff on other servers, specifically, being a former staff member on GG DarkRP
   - Has a staff referral
Neutrals:

- Decent paragraphs
   - Required number of hours
Negatives:

- You are not well known in the MilitaryRP community, would highly suggest putting yourself out more and being more active in TeamSpeak
   - You have been reacting negatively to people who put a -1 to your application for a valid reason

-1 mainly because of your reaction to people -1ing on your staff application.

Edited by PappaEric
  • Agree 2

Howdy, I know reacting to my post will nullify it and get it denied, but I just want to clarify some things. I reacted negatively to those responses because I felt like they did not provide any constructive criticism or provide reasons that I felt would help me better my application in the future. As for the post by leansamuel101 I felt like the prompt did not ask for any examples of how interactions would work within MRP but rather what qualifications or actions would make me a good candidate. However, I would still like to take a second and apologize for reacting negatively to the responses from those people. 

Thank your for your time,

Lt.Gen

• Informative 1
On 2/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, Lieutenant General said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Mao

I never recommended for you to apply, I would not have done this as I personally don't think you're ready for staff on MRP either.

-Paragraphs are lackluster, the second "Paragraph" is like 3 sentences of weak support.

-Not knowledgeable in the community yet, first day was a little over 2 weeks ago.

- your reaction to people -1ing

I don't think you're a bad SNCO but I think you need some more time learning around and working on your relationship and accountability within the community, I think if you take the few weeks to work on that people would be more inclined not to -1.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Good Points

Previous Experience as staff on Multiple servers.

High playtime on Garrys Mod.

Bad Points

Haven't seen you in TS.

Don't know Who you are.

Relatively low hours on Server.

Recommendation

Try hop in TS as much as possible and spend sometime meeting and interacting with people in the community. Try get your playtime up and try show ur commitment to the server by becoming a Base Faction officer or a member of SOC faction.