| - Soap Staff Application - |

Soap-

In-game name: TSFU 1LT Soap
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Warns: 4 
Timezone: GMT 
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | TSFU 1LT Soap has played for 791:38:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  YES
Referral(s):  Brian, Benkei, Wyatt,  Millerjerm, Salmon, Rust
Past experiences as staff:  Previous GG MRP H.Mod
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I have always been a person who tries to help anyway I can, simply put I enjoy playing on server and I wont be the first to say this but current staff are doing a pretty great job of preventing minging and toxic players from spoiling everyone's experience on server and on the whole I haven't really seen to many contested warns or bans lately. Basically what I'm Taking a while to say is I'm not gonna make any outrageous claims that I am somehow gonna get the server to max pop in a week. However what I would look to contribute is an honest opinion and an open mind towards scenarios in sits. I would look to handle sits in the fairest way possible and to contribute to any staff related duties on forums and on server with professionalism.

As a Member of the Staff Team I would Contribute mostly by taking on server sits and try to show any new player that may not know / may break the rules that we are a tolerant community and we are willing to help players better understand and enjoy the server. I would also look to assist in any on / off server testing of patches or bugfixes, assist with creating future update sheets and  in general try and be as much help as possible. So in Conclusion I'm not some guy claiming to have a magic wand to fix what problems you may think the server has, I'm just a random scottish lad willing to commit my time to the staff team in any way I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? 4 Warns

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3/4 Hrs - 4/5nights a week Minimum.

Edited by Soap-
Referrals
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Soap- said:

In-game name: TSFU 1LT Soap
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:179365922
Warns: 4 
Timezone: GMT 
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | TSFU 1LT Soap has played for 791:38:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  YES
Referral(s):  Brian, Benkei, Wyatt,  Millerjerm, Salmon
Past experiences as staff:  Previous GG MRP H.Mod
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I have always been a person who tries to help anyway I can, simply put I enjoy playing on server and I wont be the first to say this but current staff are doing a pretty great job of preventing minging and toxic players from spoiling everyone's experience on server and on the whole I haven't really seen to many contested warns or bans lately. Basically what I'm Taking a while to say is I'm not gonna make any outrageous claims that I am somehow gonna get the server to max pop in a week. However what I would look to contribute is an honest opinion and an open mind towards scenarios in sits. I would look to handle sits in the fairest way possible and to contribute to any staff related duties on forums and on server with professionalism.

As a Member of the Staff Team I would Contribute mostly by taking on server sits and try to show any new player that may not know / may break the rules that we are a tolerant community and we are willing to help players better understand and enjoy the server. I would also look to assist in any on / off server testing of patches or bugfixes, assist with creating future update sheets and  in general try and be as much help as possible. So in Conclusion I'm not some guy claiming to have a magic wand to fix what problems you may think the server has, I'm just a random scottish lad willing to commit my time to the staff team in any way I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? 4 Warns

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3/4 Hrs - 4/5nights a week Minimum.

+1  Known soap for awhile and ik he will be a good pick for the Staff team as he is dedicated for the spot and pretty active also he is Mature and has many pass Staff experience which is nice to have.

The app is well made as well !

• Agree 1