DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reepers Staff Application V2

Reeper

6 hours ago, Lox said:

NEUTRAL
I'm Hella inactive on MRP

Who are you? Anyways, I've been on every day for the past month and a half straight within the time zones I put on my application. Just because I'm on when you aren’t doesn’t mean I'm never on.

If this sounds rude I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic.

Edited by Reeper
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Reeper said:

Who are you? Anyways, I've been on every day for the past month and a half straight within the time zones I put on my application. Just because I'm on when you aren’t doesn’t mean I'm never on.

a DRP staff that got a MRDM ban

lmao

ill do a +1 never on mrp but u write good

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Reeper said:

Lol your good brother but I'm barely on I'm not saying your not on but I'm just wishing good luck on your staff app that's the whole point of the comment

14 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

If you’re Hella inactive , at least listen to the other players who are putting in opinions.  There’s many good people who have shown support that are trustable people  The guy also has a managers referral.

+1 

you’ve been given support by people that have been here for sometime.  You got a nice application, Great play time. Former staff member, Great referral. There’s nothing negative that I could say. Welcome back and I hope that you enjoy the time. 

Dawg no need to be a dick but I'm just wishing good luck on the staff app fr fr

• Like 1