Torres Staff Application

AT90032

In-game name:  75R SSG Torres

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16 Years old

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:526212027

Warns:  RDM

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: I have a little bit of experience: 75R SSG Torres has played for 165:37:11.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] No

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Reeper , ShinyAtlas (Both think i might be really good for this job)

Past experiences as staff: Nope I havent yet 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I know how already to be a basic staff by making sure that no one isn't doing what there not supposed to do.  Telling or showing them how to do things the right way if they have been doing things the wrong way.  Keeping sure that I keep this server and the players safe in any way possible. Also making sure that everyone is having fun but not to much to the point where they just go around and RDM people if so ill ban them or give them there warning. 

Also I am really good at solving problems, just in case if anything bad was suppose to happen.  I also made a goal that I will try as hard as I can to be a really good at being a staff. So meaning like to help people or just make things work just in case if there was something bad to happen or someone is not listening.  I am also very good at paying attention so if there is anything you need me to do or help on I can do so just give me the instructions and ill do the job the right way. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : Nope i have not been banned 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope i have not 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: depends on week days i can play for like 3 or 4 hours maybe cus of school but weekends i can do 6 to 8 hours or maybe the whole day 

Thank you for also taking the time for reading my application :]

Edited by AT90032
  • Agree 9

+1

Obviously I'm going to +1 his application because I allowed his referral. Anyways, he has proven to be a very generous player as I've never seen real issues with him. I will say the paragraphs could have been a bit beefier (if that's a word) and some spelling issues fixed. Overall sounds like a solid choice for staff and to build his own reputation within our community. Good Luck!

• Like 2

+1

Torres is a great dude. He's active, always helping out, and carries himself well. Those are all key traits to being staff. I think he'd be an asset to the team if we gave him a shot as staff. New skill and experience is always great to have. Good luck buddy, glad you applied!🙂👊

• Like 2

+1

Overall fantastic guy, I have never seen him doing anything to disrupt the overall flow of the server, But I've seen him do things to help the server flow. Torres has worked very hard ever since I have met him, I could only imagine the amount of good I could see him do for this server. 

• Like 1