Rob's Staff App

Theboi123

In-game name: 75R SGM Robster
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:174048313
Warns : all about 1 or 2 years ago 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SGM Robster has played for 2148:51:14.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): West, Shiny Atlas, Care, rust
Past experiences as staff:  Garnet DarkRP mod | S.MOD Ace RP 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The way i plan to benefit the server is by enforcing the rules of the server on new players and helping older players with any new rules that they are unaware of. You can see by my playtime that i have been on the server for a LONGGG time and i know my way around when i am playing. I am very friendly with players and love to teach them all i know, I am very easy to talk to and i take my time to make sure everyone understands what is happening and what is going to happen. I know to be a staff member you have to be very active, I get on the server in the mornings mostly (6-9 AM EST) and i also get on at night if i don't have work or anything else (5-9) EST. When i get on in the mornings i barely see any staff on and sometimes there are minges messing around and i can help with that by punishing them or teaching them how to play. I am friends with a lot of people on the staff team and in general and i say that we get along pretty well. As you can see i have staffed for Garnet before so i know what the jest of things are and how to use commands and stuff.

About my warns i was a minge and didnt really care anymore about the sever. I thought they removed them if they were like a year old but guess not. The warns i got were two for RDM ( i was messing around with my friends and then they reported) One for Basecamp ( back in like 2020 when base camping was a major issue) and then one for RDM ( didn't mean to kill someone after war ended) but overall i think i have changed to be a better player and man so i shall refrain from the past and start to focus of the future. Another way i can help the sever out is by making sure all officers or enlisted are having a good time and do not have problems with anyone or anything. If they did have a problem i would tell them to make a sit and i would talk to them and try my best till there situation is resolved. The last way i could help the sever is by helping SOC with tryouts if i am not busy by doing TP's in sims or set jobs if i can a high rank in staff. Thank you for reading my staff app and if you have and questions DM me on discord or in TS. ❤️

f
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Yes If you read the 2nd paragraphs you can see 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes but i lost it in my other fourms account and i cant find it 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have School and work so mainly anytime i have free i will be on 

Edited by Theboi123
  • Agree 3

+1

Robbie is a great dude and always a huge help to not only Rangers but both base factions. Which is a huge deal in my eyes. He is non stop helping 11B on improving themselves and giving them pointers and advice to help them get better to join any faction they're interested in. Not many players do that which is why Robbie would be a great staff member. He keeps a level head, is active, has experience, been here for a long time and is always super helpful. Glad to see you applied. Good luck buddy!🙂👊

• Agree 1

Confirming my referral, +1

Overall good paragraphs, but the most important thing about him is how he helps 11B as SOC. This quality is rare, and is usually acquired after being 11A and SOC. If this man is willing to throw himself and deal with 11B, this proves he is more than ready for Staff.

Good luck rob!

• Like 1

+1

I've rob for a long time and he has always been pretty good he has had his moments in the past but ever since I've been back on the server I've seen this man doing good and haven't heard a lick of bad news about him. I would be happy to see him joining the staff team with us where I think he could succeed. 

• Like 1

+1 

good paragraphs.

senior player knows his way around and has a unique perspective..

Previous Garnet staff.

Multiple referrals. 

Already a great help to army through SOC and his work in 11B I'm sure he'll help the community as whole

• Like 1

+1

Lots of hours

Past Garnet Staffing Experience

Large Paragraphs, Doesn't repeat the same thing over and over

Many Referrals 

You are a great asset to the server as just a player, and I feel that you would help the server even more as a staff.

Edited by S0UL