DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Skyriss's Staff application

Skyriss

*Name: Skyriss
*Warns: 0
*Time zone: M.S.T (Mountain Standard Time)
*Playtime: 527 hours
*Access to Microphone: (Yes)
*Ability to Record: (Yes)
*Referrals: N/A
*Past Experiences: as staff (I was a GM from the end of September 2021, to February 2022)

*Plans on benefiting the server:
My plans are relatively simple. Take sits whenever they appear as long as they are appropriate for me to take of course.
I plan on doing a lot of 11B/Tali Trainings to get them onto the server. I want to be able to help those out whenever there isn't another staff member on.
Help out any faction that are doing any sort of tryouts, setjobs, do tp's etc..

I am not very creative when it comes to making things up, like stuff a GM would do, but am dedicated to whatever job I'm able to take.
I am willing to even help out GM's if they need some help building an operation, or any event in that matter.
I also would like to heavily encourage people to join the staff team as well weather it being a GM or a normal staff member.

*Bans/Punishments: N/A
*Previous Applications: None
*Time for Contribution: I am available Monday-Friday's 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Weekends I am mostly busy, though I usually hop on during late evenings then.

• Disagree 1

i would +1 this but it looks like it was put together in like 5 minutes and not much care was put in it.

also there is no Referrals 

i would say i have seen you on the server sometimes plus you have a good playtime i just think you should have put more time into it instead of just throwing it out there 🙂 

I appreciate the comment Brian, not just because it's a +1, but because you're showing me ways on how I can even improve in the future. Didn't have to say in my paragraphs mostly cause Ik staff reads a lot of the same apps everyday, and I just mostly put bullet points of what I could do to help. I kind of made quickly, so that's my bad on not having any referrals. Lastly I am looking to up my playtime on the server, I will definitely be on during the times I stated in my app, but I can try to make weekends the best I can. I am usually very busy then, but I can try to find time. 

• Agree 1

+1

As of right now, the main reasons I'm +1ing your application is due to playtime, previous staff experience, and knowing you would be a decent fit. My negatives are that I don't see you on often, the "paragraphs" aren't structured like an actual paragraph (more like bullet points), the paragraph also doesn't show anything new compared to other staff applications, plus the 2nd paragraph has almost nothing to do with Staff stuff, but rather GM activities which confuses me. I'll be honest, Referrals mean pretty much nothing to me other than bonus points. I was really debating giving a -1, If you can improve your paragraphs and activity it would be a 100% +1. Good Luck! 

+ In his twenties and has proven to be capable of acting like it
+ Decent playtime
+ Past Staff

= No referrals
= Not on the server as much

- Paragraphs and application looks very lazily thrown together
- I've seen you disappear even while in higher ranks and I'd rather not wish that on the staff team

I'm going to give you a +1 but please consider my issues, good luck.

I've heard good things about you and you have past experience of working with the staff team for MRP but your activity could be better and you know what your doing with no bans or warns the paragraph lacks alot but you bring good points i'm on the edge for this one aswell but most i like to see improve is your activity and you will get my plus one good luck to you wish you the best.