Cookie - MRP Staff Application

In-game name: TSFU SGT Cookie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95947758

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern US

Playtime?: | TSFU SGT Cookie has played for 164:53:49.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Gabe, Benkei, West, Wyatt, Fetn, CanadianTyrant, and Bioz ; )

Past experiences as staff: Current Darkrp Moderator and past T.Mod for DRP  

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I plan to benefit the server with previous experience and current. With experience from staffing on DRP I have knowledge on how staffing works and it goes. During my time in the server so far I haven't been punished, meaning never received any bans or warns. I strive to be a non toxic person that's fair and great in reports. I wanna make sure to be a great staff member. 

I'm usually always on to help with anything staff related. Even if I'm busy with something in the server I'll try my hardest to instantly take any reports that come up and provide help to any player. I'm always willing to help and teach new players even during reports. I love talking to either side in-game and getting to know more and more of the community through teamspeak and discord. I might not best one of the best players combat wise but I wanna show I can dedicate myself towards staffing and overall being a big help on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Two past Darkrp staff applications, first one back in June and recently this month.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  6-8 hours at most.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, any criticism welcomed :]

• Like 5
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

Why have you applied without asking permission to dual staff?

Edit: Been confirmed he does now have permission

Edited by Theos
  • Like 4
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Theos said:

Why have you applied without asking permission to dual staff?

8 hours ago, xCookie said:

Past experiences as staff: Current Darkrp Moderator and past T.Mod for DRP  

I believe this has been Resolved and he has been given permission.

+1 

Active on Server and in TS.

Good Paragraphs.

Some Staff Experience.

Loves the Scottish People.

Sometimes seems alittle immature but everyone likes a laugh from time to time. And a we bit daft no getting approval before applying.

• Like 1

+1

Cookie hasn't caused any problems on the server has a heart of gold and is very active on team speak. His other experiences as a staff also boost his knowledge on what to do and in the paragraph even though it is short brings good points. You definitely deserve this plus 1 because of how responsible and how much commitment you would put into goodluck to you.

• Like 1

+1 obviously, as I referred him.

Cookie is a solid player with good intentions for the server overall. I think putting him in a position like this would give him the chance to enhance the playerbase as he does currently on DarkRP as well - where he does an amazing job. He is very active on both servers, so it probably will not be an issue for him to dual staff and I don't have any concerns about his activity going to drop or whatever.

Good luck!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Grand_Daddy_Drew said:

+1 Cookie is an OG and chill asf he would make a great addition to the MRP staff team

you dont even play any servers..

You have my referral overall I know you can do a good job at taking sits which is like all that MRP staff does now so

+1 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1