Theos' Dismissal

Soap-

Everything you've mentioned has already been brought up, and we as a team are already looking ahead to fix issues that you claim to exist. You should also probably ask your "solution" if he thinks the report is a good idea at all, and trust me, it's not. 

But hey, good shitpost tho

• Agree 4

+1 i can tell you first hand that most of these issues are true and have indeed been brought to theos attention before by staff members and from an outsiders perspective of what’s happening with the staff it looks like nothing is being done whether it’s come from actually staff members or former staff members who either left the team or got kicked out due to these issues, I can also say first hand that a good portion of the community is in constant disagreement with theos especially with implementations of the new rule and from what I can tell it’s just been back and forth 

um I dont even understand why this exists. If you don't like what's going on ask garnet or even maybe theos 😮 With enough people coming to them directly i'm sure you can come to a solution, not removing big man himself. 

also just because someone is a high rank in staff dosent mean they're manager material. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 5
5 hours ago, Soap- said:

Hate to break it to you, but most managers have done this. If the person in question had an issue with being insulted like that, they should take it to HR, Proggy, Garnet, or have a private discussion with Theos.

To be honest, this seems more like a witch-hunt than anything. You don’t like his decisions, so now you’re trying to get him out. 

But what do I know.

🙂

Edited by Fonza
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Fonza said:

Hate to break it to you, but most managers have done this. If the person in question had an issue with being insulted like that, they should take it to HR, Proggy, Garnet, or have a private discussion with Theos.

To be honest, this seems more like a witch-hunt than anything. You don’t like his decisions so now you’re try to get him out. 

But what do I know.

🙂

Trust me man it’s not people have tried to cooperate with theos time and time again even when he first became manager and as it says on the post most of the time it comes down to cope

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

um I dont even understand why this exists. If you don't like what's going on ask garnet or even maybe theos 😮 With enough people coming to them directly i'm sure you can come to a solution, not removing big man himself. 

also just because someone is a high rank in staff dosent mean they're manager material. 

People have gone to theos for solutions as the post states he brushes them off 

11 minutes ago, Woods said:

People have gone to theos for solutions as the post states he brushes them off

14 minutes ago, HonestDog said:

Yes, Fonza and Tuna yall haven't played in a while you do not know how theos is RN

I think you guys have greatly misunderstood my point.

instead of making a big post about getting your manager removed, why not just talk to Proggy or Garnet? Making a publicity stunt makes you seem like it’s so bad he’s suppressing your ability to talk to anyone above him, which I’m sure isn’t the case.

• Disagree 1

I'm very confused on this thread.

First off the clip you provided has no context but theos calling you a "retard" so calling him out for doing that is nothing more than a accusation without solid evidence.

Second off, mrp has gotten a solid 6 updates in the month of March which means this "bad manager" comes through with new ideas consistently.

Last off the forums is no place for this talk to Garnet or Proggy, don't put someone on blast in a post on the forums especially a Manager report. By the looks of it you're a Head mod you should know this.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1