DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mod APP for GMOD military RP

Shiesty

In-game name: Tali SFC RAC shiesty
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: im 17
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199235493821/ or TIMEWASTERS131
Warns: 4 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: i just hit 100 i got addicted to this game lmao
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES
Referral(s): [Gabeisthat]
Past experiences as staff: Not for garnet gaming 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? keeping the server as best as possible making it fair and fun for everyone that abides by the rules, i will enforce all rules you need me too and wont have any probs with me being a bad staff member what so ever. im a trustful guy and ill even hop in a vc with anyone to review my application 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details ive been warned when i was new to the server but my first recruiter didnt tell me anything lol
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: nah first one
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i can do late nights when ever yall need me too 

Also my discord is TIMEWASTERS131#4429 

Edited by TIMEWASTERS131
i thought it was a yes or no question
  • Sad 1

-1, whenever I do get on you seem mingey. I wouldn't trust you on the staff team you are as bad as me. Not a good look also I've heard Army doesn't know you well so get more known.

I hardly play but you are someone who should not be on the staff team.

• Haha 1

I will say, you are pretty active on Tali, and that's about all the good things I can come up with. I have seen you minge around the server and cause a bit of trouble, I have seen worse though. The whole application just screams "lazy" as you removed the "[minimum 2 paragraphs]" then proceeded to write one of the worst grammatical, bland, and rushed paragraph I've seen in a while. Also, lying on referrals isn't helping the application or your reputation at all. Didn't even take the time to grab the SteamID from the link given in the format. Overall this really should belong in shitpost central, if you're serious about applying for staff, I recommend fixing your reputation, writing a proper and large enough paragraph that follows the guidelines, and not lying on an application. Good luck with your app.